WEST COAST STATE OF MIND Pt. 3-MUST READ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
It's that time of the month... WEst Coast State Of Mind is back!!! www.hiphopdx.com

Here's a Taste of the shit Will's stirring up this time around....

....Off top I'd like to congratulate Cam'ron. After much begging and pleading with Kimora and a vote of confidence from Russell, Cam's been named Baby Phat's new postergirl- I mean boy. For the record Baby Phat is still an all girls line, and pink is still an all girls color. For the past few years there's been talk of rap first gay rapper, I think Cam's tryna tell us something….

And it get's even more crazier. THIS IS A MUST READ!!! TO peep the rest of it go to www.hiphopdx.com

Apr 25, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
....Off top I'd like to congratulate Cam'ron. After much begging and pleading with Kimora and a vote of confidence from Russell, Cam's been named Baby Phat's new postergirl- I mean boy. For the record Baby Phat is still an all girls line, and pink is still an all girls color. For the past few years there's been talk of rap first gay rapper, I think Cam's tryna tell us something…[/url]
Shit, I knew Cam'ron was gay when he put out his first album...