west coast mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
this shit was sorry....i didnt think cbo could drop bs, but he did.....13 solo, my ass, try like that foo like 8th solo, too many artists, sub par beats, cmon bo u got more den dis!!!....worse then life as a rider, after this and laar, i will never again buy any cbo...i used 2 like u 2

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
check it out homie..thats not a bo solo,just a comp.....bo new album is heated...mylifestyle....make sho u go grab my shit tho..Code of tha Street.....jan.1luv

May 9, 2002
as far as this WCM Shit:

The ONLY time I did NOT enjoy a C-Bo album was when I got that Final Chapter shit....the Beats sounded so damn Cheap

But LAAR and WCM are both 7/10 at LEAST IMO

Bo aint bringin that Killa Shit like he used to but he's way more versatile now and his Music is perfect for Bumpin in your Ride, just take a little time to peep the Style on his new Shit and you'll most likely appreciate it too (after u get used to the new Flava Bo got to offer)

I think just the Single Tracks ''Westcoast'' and ''Can U Deal wit This'' on LAAR and WCM are better than most Albums/Compilations/Soundtrack comin out nowadays

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
I thought West coast mafia was better than life as a rider and Blocc movement but it's not really enough if you compare it to "Tales from the crypt", "Till my casket drops" and "Enemy of the State" those were like 10/10 each album released was better than the one previous, and then he released ........ Blocc Movement, Life as a Rider, and West coast mafia ???? :( maybe another prison sentance would do him good, he needs better production than on his lastest cds.

May 10, 2002
THAT NEW BO IS TIGHT AS FUCK HE TOOK IT TO A NEW LEVEL, I JUDGE A CD A LOT OF TIMES BY HOW MUCH IT ACTUALLY KNOCKS IN A CAR. THERES LIKE 5 TRACKS I DONT LIKE ON THERE, ALL THE REST ARE TIGHT AS HELL TO ME THOUGH!!!!

May 27, 2002
i didnt like c-bo before this album and bought it because i wanted to see if lynch came like he did on STEAMIN MAD.........im a BIG fan of bos after hearing the whole album

this album is too hard

K

knightridaz

final chapter is tight as fuck.......that shit is bangin, im still bumping that shit.......but the best cd i think he put out was til my casket drops.........that shit is till bumpin.......

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
things change, im sure u aint the same person u was five years ago... for the most part though , ive gotten tighter 2 me, thats my opinion, and all 300, 000 bo-loc fans arent wrong either. i cant make every one happy . but if u like the old stuff we re releasing every thing ova the next 8 months so go get your favorite.

Apr 26, 2002
lyriclly advanced u are better, u r alot better, i just pist me off cuz it said cbo's 13 solo and it was a comp, which in my opinion fucct up that cd, ur verses were tight but alotta the features wernt, song 7 is tight cuz tay and lurch ripped the tracc with u.....but the rest was only average....i didnt even like lynches verse and he is my fav rapper....i guess its that not many rappers are on ur level, so it sounds bad when u rappin with peeps who arnt as advanced as u.............?

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
it is a comp, the sticcer was mis printed, chec all other adds it says 13th album release. but still i got more solos on this one then any of my past 6 albums