West Coast Mafia Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
This shit is tight but you need to release it with out c-bo yelling over the songs, it ruins the songs. I cant bump it and then c-bo yells over the song, and some of the songs are tight as fuck. If you do a new mixtape i hope you dont do a voice over the tracks that is so gay, especially if the songs arent goign to get released ever.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i couldnt agree more...reminds of DJ kayslay,i cant stand that...its not so bad but on this mixtape it seems extra loud.it would be bumpin, then bo whoud start screamin,fuckin with my ears and shit...
________
Discuss vaporizers

Aug 7, 2003
that one song was tight

that song with the mob figaz and the other song with fed ex and killa tay are tight and i want to listen to them but i aint tryin to scare fuckers when i listen to that shit out loud, cus c-bo will yell at them and people would stare at me like what am i listening too.

Aug 7, 2003
well

Pistol-Cee said:
DA YELLIN IZ COO IF U DONT WANT NIGGAZ BOOTLEGIN UR SHIT B4 IT DROPZ BUT TAKE DAT SHIT OFF WHEN U DROP DA CD 2 ME ALL DAT YELLIN IZ EAZT COAZT SHIT WE GOTTA KEEP IT WEZT COAZT GANGSTA 4 REAL
this is a mixtape, most of the mixtapes are meant for bootlegging to get the artists name out there, anyways there is some tight songs as long as they come out on a real cd with no c-bo it would be coo. and justin i dont know how you can like that yelling that shit wack, specially if you try to bump it in your ride loud, you be scaring people.