West Coast Mafia appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
DID I MAKE SOMEBODYS BITCH OR SISTER FUCC AND SUCC ME DRY AND FORGET TO CALL??
IS IT A RACIAL ISSUE??
IS IT LACC OF HUMBLENESS TOWARD DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF SHIT??
DID I EXPOSE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER AS A FRAUD??
ARE MY PARAGRAPHS WHICH I WRITE THE WAY I DO ON PURPOSE NOT UP TO YOUR POLITICALLY CORRECT STANDARDS??
IS IT CUZ I REFUSE TO BE SLANDERED BY PPL WHO DONT KNOW SHIT AND HAVE NO REAL SENSE OF WHAT SREETLIFE EVEN IS??
***THATS JUST A FEW IDEAS AND IM MENTALLY PLAYING PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.***
#DONT TRIP :)

Feb 11, 2006
you have been quoted here in the past saying if someone called you a snitch, it was on site... strike 1..

you let a man say he knocked out a woman in your family and you didnt do anything?... strike 2

i have a funny feeling if that was some "scronny" white kid like grimlyn or timebomb @timebomb , your approach to the situation would have been much different...
Breh..

Feb 11, 2006
I remember this shit lol
To me it looks like Tay is embarrassed to be even arguing with that feind who screaming shit like he tryna get a nigga locked up haha if anything he the type of dude you choke out or knock out just to shut them the fuck up with all the jibber jabbin but then regret getting your hands dirty (litrally) ...
Tay didn't get punked imo.

Jul 19, 2007
I remember this shit lol
To me it looks like Tay is embarrassed to be even arguing with that feind who screaming shit like he tryna get a nigga locked up haha if anything he the type of dude you choke out or knock out just to shut them the fuck up with all the jibber jabbin but then regret getting your hands dirty (litrally) ...
Tay didn't get punked imo.
tay is mature enough to know if he knocked that guy out on camera, which he really wanted to, hed be facing a punk lawsuit right now, did you notice the guy mentioned tays finances prolly wanted to sue him on sum punk shit. id want to see that guy throw a punch and tay knock him down in self defense feel me

and on another note this didnt put any money in anyones pocket, if its not about money its sum sucka shit feel me

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
Thanks for sharing. Would be cool to see the square version of the cover. Where did you find this?
the founder of pennpixel records shared it online couple months ago. and im not sure if there is a square version as most of those unreleased pnp artworks seem to exist only in poster format. with pen n pixel often the tape format is the blueprint and the cd artwork is just an adapted tape version with stuff missing at the bottom anyway. but no doubt would be cool to see the cd format or eventual backcovers / inlays

Feb 23, 2005
West Coast Mafia is one of the hardest independant label ever, C-Bo brought a great catalogue with the Mob Figaz, Thug Lordz, West Coast Mafia Gang, Agerman solo, 151, Spade, Killa Tay, Lil Cyco, Marvaless, Young Bleed, Key Loom etc.