WEST COAST HIP HOP AWARDS 2009! ATTENDEES UPDATE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Gonna be a nice event is there any Moms and Pops record stores in Portland? My first time out there that why im asking

Second Ave records has a nice underground/West coast rap section. Definately hit them up.Record Exchange also, Although I dont know of they are still in business.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I agree, 2nd Ave. Records has a great selection. Also, try One Stop Records on 16th and N.E. Killingsworth. They have been the Moms and Pops spot forever in P-Town...

Kontac, I hope you have a great time in our beautiful city!

Feb 17, 2004
thanks everyone for coming out we had another sold out event over 2k people showed up !!!!!!! and had a great time big thanks to C-BO , KILLA TAY,MARVALESS,LUNI COLEON,SPICE 1 ,KOKANE,LEE MAJORS,BALD HEAD RICK,S.B,KBC,KENNY MACK,FREEWAY RICK ROSS,KONTAC,SELLASIE,JOHN QUE,T.NUTTY,TWIN G ,MAFIA, WOJACK,WEST COAST STONE MAN IT WAS OVER 200 RAPPERS IN THE HOUSE !SEATTLE PEOPLE CAME DOWN TO POTLAND DEEP THANK YOU WASHINGTON ! AND CALI CAME UP DEEP AND PORTLAN WAS DEFINATLY IN THE HOUSE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRAVEL HELLA FAR WE HAD SOME FROM FRANCE AND GERMANY AND CANADA,SLIDE THROUGH THIS WAS A HISTORIC EVENT FOR PORTLAND AND WE PULLED IF OFF AGAIN WITH NO DRAMA! AT ALL ! PEACEFUL AND RESPECTFUL ! SYKO I GOT YA AWARD FOR YA !!!!!!! PICS WILL BE POSTED SOON !

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN