WERE YOU THERE??? CHECK OUT THESE PICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
If you havn't checked out Wednesday at Pounders yet you might be one of the few. Check out these pics and make sure you come check us out tonight. We have Miss Lady D and Lyriq gettin down, plus we will be qualifying one winner tonight to compete in our freestyle championship to be held on April 19th.

May 9, 2002
Please dont tell me them dudes are bitin the Bay with that "hyphy" shit...

*shakes head*

THe problem with the NW...is muthafuckas ALWAYS compare us to the Bay...like we some bitin typa people....they provin their point RIGHT now....

Dec 3, 2005
^they loaded after kickin it probably and just havin fun. maybe they are from the bay original. who knows. who cares. you gotta expect that anyway as hyphy gets bigger and shyt. people emulate artists they listen to

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Please dont tell me them dudes are bitin the Bay with that "hyphy" shit...

*shakes head*

THe problem with the NW...is muthafuckas ALWAYS compare us to the Bay...like we some bitin typa people....they provin their point RIGHT now....
u must not be makin it out much, every show/club i've been to the last couple months, the younger cats be on that shit. it aint just seattle & tacoma tho, i was in vegas last month they were on that shit too. but its all good, i'd rather see folks drunk & dancin, instead of fightin & shootin.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
thirdeye253 said:
u must not be makin it out much, every show/club i've been to the last couple months, the younger cats be on that shit. it aint just seattle & tacoma tho, i was in vegas last month they were on that shit too. but its all good, i'd rather see folks drunk & dancin, instead of fightin & shootin.
^^ La neta.

Dec 3, 2005
thirdeye253 said:
exactly. they havin fun and aint hurtin nobody really. like i said that shit is all over the world now. i seen it in canada, washington, oregon, texas, all over.