Were my 4th amendment rights violated?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He never said why he orderd the k9 unit, he also never gave reason for doing so. There was nothing suspicious about my car or the persons inside it.
You aren't the cop, so you don't know what was suspicious to him. However, you said he kept asking about trees, so maybe he smelled something?

I thought those questions were just standard questioning that everyone got when they get pulled over. I know everytime I have been in a car, the police always ask that, no matter who is driving. Whether it was my knuclehead freind who cant stay out of jail, or my buddy who works for a firm and wears suits just to be a dick on the weekends.
Nope, those questions are consensual/investigatory questions that may lead to you giving them consent to search your vehicle.

Officer: Do you mind if I search your vehicle?

I puko: No I don't mind officer go right ahead.

:searches under the seat:

Officer: What's this? Is this yours? Sir I'm going to have to ask you to place your hands behind your back.

I puko: Thats not mine, my brother borrowed my car last night!

See how that works? A lot of times we give them consent to search us and things we have standing with (a car for example) without fully knowing whats going on. You can't blame the average joe because they really don't know, but cops do that shit to find a reason to get in your pockets or in your ride.

Jun 27, 2003
Why did they bring the dog in the first place? That is my question.
I don't know where you stay at, but that's almost like a given if I get pulled over at night. It's been times when the one time follows me til he gets his k-9 backup and then flips the berries on, that way the dog's already there, and everytime that damn dog "sits" by the passenger door and they tear through the car.

Me and my homeboy was in his car coming from a pool hall where it's hella gang activity and drugs, so of course they follow us. The homie was a homie from church tho, don't smoke, aint never head no drugs in his car nothing. I had been in the military for 2 years at that point, and didn't do nothin that could come up in a piss test and the damn dog still "sat" by his passenger door.

Anyway, you can file a complaint with the department and speak to another sergeant in their department who's probably homeboys with the fool that pulled you over anyway. I guess theoretically it's good cuz if the foo is just fuckin wit hella folks then there's a papertrail there in case he ever does some over the wall shit. I personally wouldn't tho, fuck giving em my name and car information and shiet so they can keep an eye for me next time. And as far as a lawyer, shieet, if they aint whoop yo ass on camera, fuck that shit. Just be glad you aint get popped for nothin and keep it movin.