were DONE.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Titans lose two starting LBs for rest of season

Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck has a torn left anterior cruciate ligament and will miss the rest of the season while outside linebacker David Thornton will have season-ending shoulder surgery later this week.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
With Thorton and more importantly Bullock out against the CHARGERS we are in a lot of trouble. Our depth at LB is very slight. I like McGrath. He has shown promise. And Tolloch is having a break out season but that leaves on OLB spot vacant and none of our back up LBs are very good at all. Kegler, Allred and Amato are not going to be able to cover Gates. Gates could have a field day on us.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
a loss and were done for the year. we need to win our last two games vs chargers and seahawks. the rest of the 7-7 teams have a tuff schedule remaining including the broncos next week.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@yukon- yeah i read that post and is nothing but the truth. 2 key players are out and i feel is over.

Feb 14, 2004
Notice about how I havent said shit about the Bears since week 5.
Well you got to change that, 4SidedDie. Keep talking about your team no matter what. Because you don't want to seem like a troll when you only talk about your team when they're doing good(Tards fans). My team is horrible this season, and was worse last season, but I'm still here talking about them. Gota represent.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
With Thorton and more importantly Bullock out against the CHARGERS we are in a lot of trouble. Our depth at LB is very slight. I like McGrath. He has shown promise. And Tolloch is having a break out season but that leaves on OLB spot vacant and none of our back up LBs are very good at all. Kegler, Allred and Amato are not going to be able to cover Gates. Gates could have a field day on us.

YOU ARE A SMART MAN CAFF