Well, i saw Crazie Locs suck his own dick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
locs your dick ain't that big you're just hella flexible or you're missing a rib or something. Also you got a dark dick lol we used to make fun of my Filipino buddy Manny cause his cock was like 5 shades darker than the rest of him...he didn't give a fuck tho he would always whip it out. Call me gay for watching i don't care. I've seen way more disturbing things on the internet
Lmaooo

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
My question is why are you guys trying to convince him to stop? I know it's your civic duty to let him know that this shit is not cool but have you guys considered the fact that he's crazy but still JUSTIFYING it? He doesn't want to stop. Insane or not he would still be suckin his own dick, which is insane, so he'd be insane no matter what even if he weren't insane. Yeah lolwut?

My question is why are you guys trying to convince him to stop? I know it's your civic duty to let him know that this shit is not cool but have you guys considered the fact that he's crazy but still JUSTIFYING it? He doesn't want to stop. Insane or not he would still be suckin his own dick, which is insane, so he'd be insane no matter what even if he weren't insane. Yeah lolwut?
That is truly insane

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Last edited: