welcome to the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
that twista is short for techs sista is dumb, we all know who can rap faster, nothing against tech. tech has been making wayyy hotter tracks lately tho. why cant people like them both? fucking idiots.

and i know for a fact that and twista/tech collab only has a shot to be on twistas new album, which is already done. so its doubtful. atlantic isnt approving any album guests for anybody. i told yall that before.

Nov 10, 2006
they are both tight, its not about that. how can you like tech but not twista? they have both done more for the midwest that your favorite rappers rapper has done for their region. enough said.

Sep 21, 2006
MizeryU said:
STFU:dead:
agreed. There is no reasonable logic saying that if u like tech n9ne u must like twista. I like a few of twista's old songs but thats it. I dont listen to tech n9ne only for his ability to rap fast, which is all twista has going for him, but because he can rhyme like no other and is not in love with cars and jewelry.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
plane and sinple tech is hard core and raps about real shit and twista raps about candy shit, there for Tech N9ne IS Tech N9ne not twista and twista is....... twizler. lol

Nov 10, 2006
OH LOLZZZZ!11!!! TWISTA IS TWIZZZLER!!! ARGGHH....shut up bitch. if it wasn't for twista there wouldn't be no tech n9ne. how do you think tech got that traxster beat for my world. one word. twista. why are yall acting like sum bitches...hop off the johnson and realize that they BOTH doing big things for the midwest. acting like sum butthurt fans... STFU that.