Welcome to the Midwest Sample

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2006
I've been searching everywhere to find out where the sample in "Welcome to the Midwest" is from. It sounds like a sample of Frank Sinatra but I havent been able to find any matching lyrics from Frank's songs. This may take some hardcore rap heads to find but anyone know what that sample is from?

Sep 26, 2002
ok, since there will be a 100 motherfuckers up in here saying you should search the forum, which you should, but anyway... it's Kriss Kaliko on the hook .
they took the melody from some latin artist's song and changed the lyrics. it doesnt sound like a sample at all (to me) unless they got the accapella to some old song... but anway

Sep 7, 2006
TEch Said in An interview..........He is thinking about making a video for welcome to the midwest remix with Twista ..............he said that he is thinking a doing looking like the Mafia or somethin.........CAUSE ON THE HOOK KRIZZ IS ON SOME FRANK SINATRA SHIT!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2006
Chea

therealrob said:
listen to sway by dean martin
Looks like we found where they got the intro for the song... the hook's lyrics are too familiar I know its from another song. Gonna search Dean Martin songs thats prolly where i recognize it.

Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
in10city_131x said:
ok, since there will be a 100 motherfuckers up in here saying you should search the forum, which you should, but anyway... it's Kriss Kaliko on the hook .
they took the melody from some latin artist's song and changed the lyrics. it doesnt sound like a sample at all (to me) unless they got the accapella to some old song... but anway

another doofus excited to suck-a-dick......"ITS KRIZZ"..."ITS KRIZZ"

and you still didnt answer dudes question on what song the hook came from....

Status
Not open for further replies.