Welcome to the house that D-Sane built...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I gotta pop up once in a while and see what you guys have done to my house. WTF is all this advertising everywhere??? Am I trippin'? Or is the site smaller? They must be making a good amount of $ with the ad revenue around here. Probably always have.

Holla if you, or anybody you know needs some mixing or mastering work done. Everything can be handled via the internet. Data transfer through one of the upload sites (FileMail.com, Dropbox, etc) and PayPal accepted.

I've also started leasing my beats...hit my Soundclick page and see if there's anything in there you like. There's some definite slappage on there!
http://www.soundclick.com/dsane

Nov 24, 2003
I gotta pop up once in a while and see what you guys have done to my house. WTF is all this advertising everywhere??? Am I trippin'? Or is the site smaller? They must be making a good amount of $ with the ad revenue around here. Probably always have.

Tony206 did it haha.

Firefox adblock solves the problem pretty well though.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
wsup D-Sane.... hope all is well with you..... hit me re: mastering (rates etc) ... i know of an R&B singer that will probably need some mastering.....
My guy! It's been a long time. Life is a roller coaster, you know how that goes. I just charge a flat $20 per track for mastering and $100 per track for mixing. Holla!

Nov 24, 2003
Damn you Tony206! lol

Naw, I'm talking about this big ass wrap they have on the edges of the page. Takes up like half of the whole page!

Yeah just;

-Download the Firefox Adblock Addon
-Right click the add on the edge of the page
-Select "Adblock Plus: Block Image"
-Select "Custom"
-Then click "Add filter"

Simpler than it sounds typed out lmao.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
this is good news

I've been considering leasing out a 2002 d-sane beat for quite some time, take it to lloyd center drop the top holler at a few hotties :)

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Tony206 did it haha.

Firefox adblock solves the problem pretty well though.
Quite the opposite. emma thought it was hilarious that I suggested to another member to use adblock seeing that I am an administrator. I have all those background images blocked lol.

Sup, D? It's all good over here.

Wow. Don't think I've posted here in this forum in quite awhile besides the chilligrrl thread.