wELCOME 2 vANCOUVER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
damn....co canada

t DOT represtenting.....

i thought it sounded dirty south, either way it sounded very very tight....i liked the delivery...not bad.....:) i liekd it....

May 22, 2002
btw....

damn i went to ya site and those r dope pics...snoop n all those...damn, there is actually a dope canadian artists:) ....im listenign to the joints including the blazing 1 "this game aint no joke" f/ ICE T....

May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
thanks dogg. YOu can order a copy of "Straight No Chaser" featuring Mac Mall & ICE-T from me, or you can pick it up in any store AUG 27. Much Music should start playing my video in Sept. so look out for that. U intrested in doin some Promo work in TO? holla homie

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
much props on you doin your thing....but you're kinda late to jump on this bandwagon homey, it's a little played out

May 22, 2002
much music better damn well play your music video...we dont even got a dope canadian mc thats known (besidesbuck 65)...yes i will promote ur shit in T dot, most def.....wat do u have (stickers, cd's....) which i can help promote....holla at pm or [email protected] or aim: KSCriminal

good luck to ya and i hope this works out niceley...pz homie

187isjusta#

Mang stop acting like Vancouver is hard. East Van is wack. Stop biting the Bay nigga.

187isjusta#

Bitch ass Hoe. You callin Frisco H.P niggas Gay. You better get off this board with that bull shit

187isjusta#

My nickleplated will rip your face bitch ass Robson street bitch ass wanna be Bay figure. You come to H.P or Fillmore or Lake view you gonna die . You is a busta. Real Thugs in here.