Week 8 Playlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
WE JUST GETTIN STARTED

1. Reaper Radio Anthem performed by Big Willz & Syko

2. Im Reloaded-Tha Loco from "Reigncraft 3" www.reigncraft.com

3. Agent 40oz-Lock N Load

4. Take This Flight-Crytical from "Reigncraft 3" www.reigncraft.com www.streetlevelrecords.com

5. Knee Deep-Mak One from "Mak One-Mak Product" www.gettingreedy.com

6. Runnin Outta Time-FD & Vocab UNRELEASED www.hirollerz.net

7. Saturday-On One feat Overdoze & Tyrant from "On One-On One" www.cdbaby.com/onone

8. Certified 4 Life-Certified from "Certified-Certifical Business" www.highsiderecords.com

9. Dangerous Bitch-RNS from "RNS-Deadly Optomist"

10. Murder Ink-Mo X, BD, Smoke, & Young Gummz from "Unknown Territory presents: Chronic 2004 mixtape" www.unknownterritory.com

11. Smokin on the Creaper-Smoke from "FTS-the 4 Track Sessions" www.streetlevelrecords.com www.reddoorrecords.com

12. Northwest to the Bay-Juice feat Assassin from "Juice-SunRise" www.juicethesungod.com

13. Eyes Closed No Pulse pt2-Tadou

14. If itz On, itz Crackin-Cin'atra feat NightSheild from "Cin'atra-Its Official"

15. Suckaz Cant Fuck-Premo feat Product UNRELEASED

16. Lock'd Down, Sewed Up-Blaise feat Big P

17. End of Disscussion-Thai Viet G

18. All In Your Head-Red Shield

19. The Truth-Mak One feat Syko from "Mak One-Mak Product"

20. Brabb'n a Murder Mask-Lock N Load

21. After Death-PersuAsian

22. Im A Boss-Shaolin feat Mr DOG www.highsiderecords.com

23. Dr Sykenstien-Syko

24. Cali Nightz (remix)-RNS feat Premo

25. My Troubled Life-Crytical from "Smoke presents:Red Door Comp" www.reddoorrecords.com www.streetlevelrecords.com

26. Last Nite-On One feat Tyrant from "on One-On One" www.cdbaby.com/onone

27. Like Wine-Smoke from "Smoke-Scarred Soul" www.reddoorrecords.com

28. Karma-SP from "SP-Better Late Than Never" www.listen2sp.com

29. Play No Game-Certified from "Certified-Certifical Business" www.highsiderecords.com

30. Welcome 2 the Wild Side-Tribal Conflict feat Herban UNRELEASED

31. No Way Out-Thai Viet G

32. On The Road Again-Bill Yunz UNRELEASED

33. Stone Cold-Young Gummz, Hurtlock & Greedy BD from "Smoke presents:Red Door Comp" www.reddoorrecords.com

34. Step Ahead of Death-FTS from "FTS-the 4 Track Sessions" www.streetlevelrecords.com

35. Cheaters-Sicc Nicc Nutty

36. RED HEAD STEVE ALBUM SAMPLER

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Now thats what i'm talking about......SP, On One, RHS, Juice, Tribal Conflict, all right in the mix. I love the classics as much as the next man, but the new material from upcoming/recent releases is what makes me tune in.

And thanks for throwin my track in the mix!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Out of curiosity......why can't people tune into Reaper Radio 24/7?
itz a weekly show (Sundays @ 8pm www.raptalk.net/radio ), Junior replays it every night @ 8 though..........at first it was only gonna be an hour show, but i figured why bother wit 1 hour, so i made it two........but i have so much good music each week that i get carried away some timez and go over........June is talkin bout runnin the old showz all day sundayz, so it will be like all day..........

Jul 31, 2002
cool chit ew a big MUAH-thank you for puttin this shit together.. if it weren't for u all i'd know about any of these fools is that they beef it up on the internet..lol...took me bein here 3 years before i liked any nw shit..but now i'm hooked...and i be buyin nw cds like crayzeeeee...
much luv!!!!!!!!
oh and i'm glad u have it this way, me n the guys get all ready for reaper on sundays....but you know i ain't a big sopranos fan...this sunday's show might wait til monday tho....memorial day y'know

Jul 31, 2002
they can fill me up with oe y'all instead of embalming fluid......
i think it started early.. cuz it was on tha loco at 8:01 dammit i missed the anthem again
had to kick my kid offline to get on..but i'm faithful...drank and reaper.. sunday nights are just right..

Jul 31, 2002
well as usual i tried to spread the lovve...major criticism i hear from my cali folks is that NW beats are repetetive-a criticism i often have.. producers to step up and actually produce the whole song-not make a 20 second beat and leave it alone....need to be switchin up, adding/subtracting layers etc..listen to shit out of the genre if u need to ..listen to some bobby blue bland and listen to how his band brings in and takes out instruments..i dunno... so i hope some of u are paying attention..but i know u ain't...

HEY EW!!!
i took a few notes between the definition of metalingual awareness and a quote on sociocultural awareness....
#2-Tha Loco.. i would buy this fool's cd if I could, but being its memorial day weekend, some artists are hard to get a hold of apparently
#3 :) I liked this Runnin Outta Time joint.. who are these guys???
#9 Dangerous Bitch.. for some reason i was liking this song.. but their website lak'd anything i wanted to know.. then i saw a pic of a 14 yr old white dude.. whats up with that..lol
#11 believe it or not i never heard smoke's old shit so that was cool
Tadou has a good voice for east coast.. i have a smiley on it.. course i'd had a couple b y then..lol
#15..says 'very easty'..lol..but nice
#16 was too repetetive for me
liked the thai viet g joints.. but prolly wouldn't b uy em
didn't care for the mak one songs..somethin bout hi voice irks me.. i need to listen to the whole thing i guess..lits hard to pay attention to lyrical content on here.. i'm just gettin my buzz on listening for a good sound...
#22 i liked the shaolin track...even tho poor shaolin has fallen off the face of the earth...lol...still got ur lac stupid
someone in sicc chat thought like wine was a battlecat joint..haha
i'm sick of the karma song
i think i liked #30..or maybe just the vocals..lol..i had had a couplke more by then..
i didn't care for that bill yuns cut.. i expected a better sound from him

and i gotta laugh when i say
'sicc nicc nutty' haha wudda funny name...
and ofcourse i as most folks up here am anticipatin that red head steve shit.....

thanks again e dubb...u da man!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
big_d_63 said:
where can i get that lnl album?
i got my copy from Red Head Steve.......i plan on playin more of it on future showz, it was a very very good album, i dont know why i havnt heard of it before

@chili..........WOW, thanx gurl, i wish all the listenerz were as dedicated as you are............i love feedback whether itz good or bad, it helpz the show grow

and like RHS said:
START SUBMITTING SONG'S PEOPLE

without your music there is no show