Week 4 Winner's Bracket Curt B vs. Scarface

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
what the fuck are you talkin about... i was pointing out you were white... because i was saying YOU ARE the WIGGER... dumb ass...

ill say what the fuck i want to you... you suck, i beat your ass once, you got something to prove, spit at me...

the only time you said "fuck siccness" was when you lost...

you win, you fucking love the place...

if its so bad, get the fuck out and leave...

or stay and keep giving guys like me easy wins...

oh, and i never even MENTIONED that verse against KODOGG... seems like you need to express your feelings for no reason... stupid bitch, dont go telling on yourself...

and you wouldn't do shit to me... trust i would fuck you up... and you aint even on my side of the country, so im not worried about it... you're prolly some rich little white kid living in the North Coast of the West Side thinking hes gangster cuz he reps an area code... i dont even try to act black, ask anyone who talks to me online... look at every sentence and every word i say when i post... am i tryna be some fucking wigger?

no... i'm not...

the fuck out here with that bull shit... you got a point to prove, spit... lose... and then learn from the mistake you just made by thinking you were better than me...

oh, and as far as backing my shit up... i already BEAT YOU... i can AFFORD to talk shit... pussy...

fucking cocksucker

Jun 9, 2002
ok, that may be... but hes calling me a comp-u-sav tryna say imma get jawed on the fucking INTERNET...

the kid contradicts every statement he makes by his previous and present actions...

shit... get your boy man, he needs to learn some respect from you man... cuz hes being a straight up bitch about now...

peace

Sep 16, 2002
first of all i was sayin fuck siccness cuz its always down, i never said i didnt like the forums, sometimes i dont cuz of bitches like yo,u, sorry i misunderstood you on what you said before man my bad, BUT just because im 15 and white doesnt mean shit... i dont need no respect though..i know when to give it and i know when im bein disrespected...

Jun 9, 2002
ey, im not gettin down on you cuz you're young...

thats all you had to do, was say you aint like it cuz it was down, yaknow? thats word, it woulda been done...

any disrespect i have given you i wont apologize for... but i will say this, i respect you now for coming at me correct, yaknow?

shit is squashed, word?

peace