week 4 Eastwood vs. Cel-C-us

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CEL-C-US 420

tank locc said:
outta courtesy, i dont want to make the page longer to load

obviously the whole board is biased cuz after this ur record is gonna be 0-4...go figure

there u go.......
ya fuckin tank sig is weak any wayz,why u shootin up your own tank? o i forgot it was week 2's verse that i should of won.......

C

CEL-C-US 420

and furio!!! ya u lil bitch your whole note book cant compare to that verse,hmmmmmm "simple minds try to interpid gets boggled"

Jul 18, 2002
This is Mrs. Twi$ted

Let me plead my case

I was just reading the league battles, I didn't know that I couldn't voice my opinion on a public board. I just thought that the length of Eastwood freestyle was long and drugged out.

In my opinion I really didn't dig either one.

MY BAD!

Apr 26, 2002
@stealth
thanks

@cel
thats all u can say, my sig sucks?,,anyways y u on that week 2 shit?fucc that shit, u aint gonna get better if u dwell on tha past....and no im not hatin on u, in furios battle shit on the flows forum i told him that u got better shit then that....i dont hate on no one...in all honesty i just dont feel ur style...and i will be the 1st to admit that im one of the waccest on this board, but i still have fun so i dont care.....look at as fun and not really competiton...cuz thats all it is.......if u still got animosity for me then thats on u....im not gonna dislike someone for a bullshit reason....real talk

Jun 11, 2002
vote=eastwood

ive seen you come tight cel. don't stress when someone votes against you cuz its always gonna happen. if u get mad at every single person who doesn't feel your flow then your gonna be mad way too often. you gotta expect and except all the criticsm