Week 4: 49ers Vs Saints

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Gonna Win?

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Who u think gonna win?

Shockey is out for the game, I think Colston is too, but the Saints do still have former 49er TE Eric Johnson, who has some of the best hands in the nfl.

I think the Niners got this by 3

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
the only reason i said the niners would win this is for 2 reasons. the starting tight end in shockey is out. and colston is out. if the saints offense was at 100% i would say the saints have the edge.

Jan 18, 2006
i think the Saints will win by 14, not hating but the Saints played the Broncos real tuff and could have won where as i cant see the Niners really competing with either team

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

David Paton is also out...if niners can contain Bush, niners will win it

it'll be a close game...

J T thrOw Sullivan madness continues...

Jun 1, 2002
do u really think so? or ur just being a hater cuz SD going 2 blow out da raiders....

YEAH. I REALLY THINK SO. THE NINERS WILL LOSE BY AT LEAST 2 SCORES. BOOK IT.

AND DO YOU THINK THE NINERS REALLY EVEN STAND A CHANCE? OR ARE YOU JUST FULL OF FALSE HOPE BECAUSE THE NINERS BLEW OUT THE LOWLY LIONS?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
YEAH. I REALLY THINK SO. THE NINERS WILL LOSE BY AT LEAST 2 SCORES. BOOK IT.

AND DO YOU THINK THE NINERS REALLY EVEN STAND A CHANCE? OR ARE YOU JUST FULL OF FALSE HOPE BECAUSE THE NINERS BLEW OUT THE LOWLY LIONS?
Kinda similar to how Raider fans were full of hope cuz they barely beat arguably the worst team in the league in Kansas City.......

Difference is, the Niners actually are good, we beat a playoff team in Seattle, in their home field, which is 1 of the hardest places to get a win in...
Even without their starting WRs, Hasselbeck is a threat, and their Defense is a top 10 Defense....

I told u homie, the niners are on their way up, the Raiders are still at the same area as usual

niners will turn into "beastmode" and kill the saints.
LMFAO!!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Kinda similar to how Raider fans were full of hope cuz they barely beat arguably the worst team in the league in Kansas City.......

Difference is, the Niners actually are good, we beat a playoff team in Seattle, in their home field, which is 1 of the hardest places to get a win in...
Even without their starting WRs, Hasselbeck is a threat, and their Defense is a top 10 Defense....
Seahawks are not the same playoff team they've been the past few years

and if we wanna talk about difficult places to play... Arrowhead is known for having some of the loudest fans in the league... I know Seattles stadium is probably louder... not just cause of the fans but the structure of the stadium... but KC is known to have a good homefield advantage as well

I'm not saying beating KC is the same as beating Seattle... but if you guys didn't take down a powerhouse of a team... plus you beat em in a close game

you guys stomped out Detroit like you should have... we stomped out KC like we should have

anyways... as far is this game goes... I honestly think N.O. will win it in a somewhat close game

I think niners can be competitive... but the Saints got this