Week 3 WINNER'S BRACKET Kodogg v. Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
wtf.. 1 vote 'n he winz? The place was closed down all yesterday for most of the time.. So how he winz by a vote we extended the time of him rappin we should extend the votez too.. But man if it gonna be cheap like diz I dun wanna go into losers bracket.. Then i'll be a "loser" 'n i aint down with that.. Im jus gonna make some songz 'n post em on the Flows section 'n u guyz can peep ma soundclick webbie for whatz com'n musix wize.. But this shit was really cheap if yo ask me.. I wouldnt have allowed him to go on if it was gonna be like diz.. anywayz congratz Curt-B.

Apr 25, 2002
You a bitch if you drop out cuz you lost... one of the best on this board Bayzhe is in the Loseres bracket and i believe he will probably win this... if you lose you lose, you aint gunna win every battle..... but watever mayne.... fuck you your ass is replaced i dont want you in this shit

fuckin cry babies

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
lol.. that is kinda wacc biggz.. oh well.. whats done is done.. i'm already battling curt.. i didnt want to vote on this cuz i thought it'd be unfair cuz i'm up next round.. but if i woulda voted, i woulda voted for kodogg.. too late for that now, isnt it? lmao.. good shit to you both.. peace