Week 3... Seak v. Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Let's keep the votes comin' so many have yet to vote on this battle....5-4 or so at present let's keep em' poppin' up.
2 C's

May 22, 2002
whoa this here has gotta end up being battle of the week.this here is going to make me have to up my game to whole new levels.
my vote gose to Duece based on the fact that i felt his verse came just a little cleaner. as far as content an werd play they were equal to me but i was able to get thru Dueces verse a little better b/c of how his lines were set up. ive noticed also the bigger the competition the bigger Duece comes.where as Seak who at the time is one of the top battlers on the board had no one befor now to bring out the next level(all this is completly my own opinon)hopfully this battle will bring out a side of Seak we've yet to see.
@Duece good shit. We started flowin on the board around the same time but youve came real far in a short amount of time.but dont trip im gonna get you.jus wait
~peace

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

^Son you don't even lie ,Thank's for your vote and that makes it 5-5 tie I think,And uh yea....Like I told you folk's,Get at me and we'll draw up a lil' battle some time.
2 C's

N

Napalm

Deuce MUCH MUTHA FUCKIN HEAT SON. I REALLY ENJOYED THAT SHIT> CUZZ THAT IS THE BEST I SEEN FORM YOU KEEP IT UP HOMIE.
VOTE-DEUCE
THE ROBBER

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

^^Thank's a lot son.Alll the votes are appreciated in the most receptive way possible.I see you comin' along nicely also God.
Do what you have to win battle's Duke,If people feel it,then that makes it all the more worth while........(6-5)
2 C's

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Still tryna get to term's with this son...Deuce beat's Seak...Imagine that.
Tight battle God...Keep pollutin' these board's with sicc lyric's Seak.
2 C's