Week 3... Micwu v. Heitic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

@Seak....No doubt son...I would feel privaledged to defeat one of the siccness finest mc's God.
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
Heitic said:
i promise to come a little more correct next week so people wo'nt be votin for me just b/c it rhymed...ONE
OH SO NOW YOU GET OFFENDED FROM THA EFFORT YOU PUT IN N NOBODY WANNA SEND FEEDBACK HUH???...CHECK YOUR SMART ASS NEXT TIME YOU POST TA ME FOO...MUFUCKA TRYNA GIT ALL SARCASTIC WITH ME WHEN HIZ PUNK ASS IZ QUICK TA REACT THA SAME DAMN WAY...$IDEWAYZ

Jun 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

OH SO NOW YOU GET OFFENDED FROM THA EFFORT YOU PUT IN N NOBODY WANNA SEND FEEDBACK HUH???...CHECK YOUR SMART ASS NEXT TIME YOU POST TA ME FOO...MUFUCKA TRYNA GIT ALL SARCASTIC WITH ME WHEN HIZ PUNK ASS IZ QUICK TA REACT THA SAME DAMN WAY...$IDEWAYZ
Let's go over a few things

1) you know i'm a smart ass, i incorporate it in my rhymes on occassion, and judging from some of your posts i'd say we're on the same level which is tight

2) i was'nt coming at you in particular, 4 or 5 headz before you said the same damn thing about wu's not rhyming, i just happened to get in and post when you were the last one so do'nt feel special

3) on the feedback tip, you were the one who quoted my ass directly in your battle when you was bitchin that nobody was commenting on their votes...i am not soliciting feedback but i realize what a valuable tool it is

i hope this clarifies any confusion that may be derived from my posts...you a cool cat from what i can tell & i'm not here to piss anyone off but if you come at me like that just know i am a big enuff asshole to poke a little fun back atcha

ONE