Week 3: Arizona Cardinals Vs. Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which of these two teams will get the W?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
savage nows ur chance to let ur anti tard pix and rants be heard, run to the Dbacks thread that wasnt there all year and only popped up when they clinched, then all the arizona bandwagon fans will see! you already know they dont wanna come in here, gotta hit em where they flockin to at the moment. do it quick, cuz their celebration will be very short lived breh!

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Good game! Buzz around the stadium is pretty shitty though. People HATE TJ and nobody really thinks they'll do anything. People were happy with the win, but it almost felt like people were pissed off at the same time. It's September, we're 1-2 in a SUPER weak division. If you're really hoping the Seahawks "suck for luck" then Fuck You. Period!

Super pumped I get to keep my leg and armpit hair. It's going to be the funniest thing in the world watching my buddy get that shit waxed. GO HAWKS!

May 9, 2002
Good game! Buzz around the stadium is pretty shitty though. People HATE TJ and nobody really thinks they'll do anything. People were happy with the win, but it almost felt like people were pissed off at the same time. It's September, we're 1-2 in a SUPER weak division. If you're really hoping the Seahawks "suck for luck" then Fuck You. Period!

Super pumped I get to keep my leg and armpit hair. It's going to be the funniest thing in the world watching my buddy get that shit waxed. GO HAWKS!
Hey, fuck you too. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the present to build for the future. It is what it is.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Sacrifice what, an entire season? For what, a good draft pick? Yeah, because there's never been a first round bust huh? So yeah let's fuck off a whole season for a hopeful draft pick. Fuck that; we're young, I'd much rather go 6-10 but keep improving throughout the entire season. We have good players and potential; why the fuck would you hope we suck? Or at least wait till November and December. Wanting failure in week 3 is stupid.

May 9, 2002
Sacrifice what, an entire season? For what, a good draft pick? Yeah, because there's never been a first round bust huh? So yeah let's fuck off a whole season for a hopeful draft pick. Fuck that; we're young, I'd much rather go 6-10 but keep improving throughout the entire season. We have good players and potential; why the fuck would you hope we suck? Or at least wait till November and December. Wanting failure in week 3 is stupid.
I really dont give two flying fucks what you think about my opinion on this team and why they should or shouldn't tank. Like i said, sometimes you have to make a sacrifice in the present to be better in the future.

Sure Luck COULD bust, but I would bet he doesn't. He has all the tools to be an NFL QB NOW...let alone next year.

And what the fuck is the point of going 6-10? Sorry, but if we are going to suck, dont half ass it. Go top 10 suck. Nothing worse than being mediocre year after year. And maybe you haven't been watching this year, but our offense is DISMAL. I mean, its Seattle Mariners bad. Not to mention, we are the worst road team in the league the last 3 years.

Like i said, wake me up in April...

Feb 14, 2004
Sam Bradford & Matthew Stafford aren't busts.

Remember, Chiefs suck more than us, so they might get him and not us. lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I really dont give two flying fucks what you think about my opinion on this team and why they should or shouldn't tank. Like i said, sometimes you have to make a sacrifice in the present to be better in the future.

Sure Luck COULD bust, but I would bet he doesn't. He has all the tools to be an NFL QB NOW...let alone next year.

And what the fuck is the point of going 6-10? Sorry, but if we are going to suck, dont half ass it. Go top 10 suck. Nothing worse than being mediocre year after year. And maybe you haven't been watching this year, but our offense is DISMAL. I mean, its Seattle Mariners bad. Not to mention, we are the worst road team in the league the last 3 years.

Like i said, wake me up in April...
Oh you do give a fuck what my opinion of your opinion and how your opinion doesn't match up with my opinion and my opinion of that is that it's not a very strong opinion. It's a rap forum, this whole place is nothing but opinions and talking shit.....so fuck you. :siccness:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on our hopes for the season. Bottom line is that we both want Seahawk LONG-TERM success. Let's leave all the shit talking for all the fag fuck 49er/Rams/Cardinals fans though.