WEEK 11 COLLEGE FOOTBALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ITS GETTIN DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY FOLKS...CHECK OUT THE MATCH UPS THIS COMING WEEK...

Boise State at #20 Fresno State(Thursday)

This is bascially for the WAC title...personally i smell upset...Zanbransky HAS potetnial to have big games...he needs to here...

Rutgers at #23 Louisville(Friday)

This is bascially for the Big East title...big ups to the Scarlet Knights who could be bowl bound this year..

#25 Northwestern at #10 Ohio State

The Big-10 race is NOT over....there quite possible could be a 5 way tie after this weekend..

#17 Florida State at Clemson

The Bowden Bowl...my Noles are shaky offensively this year at BEST....and Whitehurst can shine in this game....

#12 Florida at South Carolina

Everyone knows why I put this game up here....

Memphis at Tennessee

I just put this up here cus it looks funny....PLUS...if you aint seen DeAngelo...the nations leading rusher...you should check him out..

Kentucky at Vanderbilt

Vandy needs to win thier last 2 games to be bowl elgible...and they almost knocked off the Gators last week...

#1 USC at California

This is the rivalry in Cali...North vs South...CAL wants to knock off USC so bad...and usually id say they have no chance but the last 2 years...USC has gotten a bit lucky against the Bears..can they FINALLY get at em???

#15 Auburn at #9 Georgia

Not in the same division...but will effect both East and West

Game Of The Week

#5 LSU at #4 Alabama

Now these 2 ARE in the same division...and the Tigers need to win tohave a chance....Ala has NO offense...but thier D is hogg like...i have Ala as underdogs...

May 15, 2002
Cal sucks - The Boob choked that throw soooo bad in OT. Gray was so open it wasn't even funny.

Let me do some predicting...Jarret to have 3 TD's, Bush 3 TD's, White 2 TD's, Byrd 2 TD's, The dude on the Horse 1 TD...How many more TD's are needed for 100 pts?

Aug 20, 2004
AC Transit said:
Cal sucks - The Boob choked that throw soooo bad in OT. Gray was so open it wasn't even funny.

Let me do some predicting...Jarret to have 3 TD's, Bush 3 TD's, White 2 TD's, Byrd 2 TD's, The dude on the Horse 1 TD...How many more TD's are needed for 100 pts?
LOL....u gotta remember though..USC defense is something to be desired...so look for a high scoring affiar...especially if Marshawn can stay ON the field Cal....

May 9, 2002
Well...Boise St got blown the fuck out last night....Fresno St has the best record against BCS teams...as a NON BCS team...since the started the gay ass BCS system....they are 10-7 against BCS teams....quite impressive...