Week 10 College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Games to watch this week...

Wake Forest at Georgia Tech

Wake WILL win this game...Tech has looked shaky the last 3 weeks..

#23 California at #15 Oregon

The Ducks have been the surprise in the Pac-10(Stanford has as well)...and Cal has been somewhat incosistant...COULD be a good game...COULD be a blow out...by EITHER team...

#5 Miami at #3 Virginia Tech

This game WAS gonna be my pick for game of the week...but there actually a better one on...and that is..

#14 Wisconsin at #10 Penn State

Why???Cus this COULD be for the Big-10 title...and these 2 teams are SURPRISNGLY at the top...Penn St more so than WI...this should be a great game...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Gringo Starr said:
Games to watch this week...

Wake Forest at Georgia Tech

#23 California at #15 Oregon

#5 Miami at #3 Virginia Tech

#14 Wisconsin at #10 Penn State
Well kiddo,let me help you out here.That first game is boring,so I won't respond to that...just like Reggie Ball has yet to respond to his high school acclaim.

I'm going with Cal in the next game.Oregon has'nt played good defense since....well,they have never had a good defense.Cal will run the ball at will on them,and take all the pressure off of Ayoob.They will test Oregon with a few deep balls,which has always caused them problems.Oregon without Clemen is gonna be ugly.The Spread offense rely's on timing,and I don't think(brotha from cali??? RS Soph???braindead???)is ready for Cal's athletic corners.Cal will rush for 225+
Cal 37 - Ore 24

Miami #5...lol,They have no offense,and VT's D is vicious.VT will block a punt for a TD AND WIN
VT 10 -MIA 3

The Big10 is nearly as awful as the BIG12,but here we go....I'm goin with my boy Barry Alvarez,and my favorite back in NCAA,Calhoun... to upset Penn St. in Happy Valley
Wisc 28 - Penn St. 27

Aug 20, 2004
I didnt know Clemes was out...im ashamed that i did not know that...

BIg-10 is COMPTETIVE...not awful...same as every other conference...i used to hate the Big-10...but this year is worth it cus it isnt maped out like the past 15 years....

Cal still istn convincing to me...we all know the Pac 10 is ALL offense...defense isnt required on our conference...shit look at USC...there D is nothin to brag about...but they score over 40 points a game...so who gives a shit??

Miami has offense....and his name is Tryone Moss...not to mention Wright CAN ply QB...but he had a bad week last week...and Miamis D is what it always is..FAST...and HARD HITTING...i think VT is overrated...this is a true test for them....

I say Robinson runs all over that Badger D....Penn St wins...Calhounn has a shitty game...

May 15, 2002
Ducks would have served the bears with clemens......but since he' out should be a good game. Cal is coming off a bye and had a chance to heal some key players. Too bad you can't heal the head case which is Joe Ay-boob. Don't discount Joe, he can still lose you the game. Marshawn Lynch is untouchable - SC will destroy Cal, make up for those last 2 years.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Big Ten...Awful?? Serious?

Michigan is a last second field goal against Minny from being in a 4-way tie for first place.....at 4-1 in conf. no less!!!

Here is how the rest of the season will play out....

Wisky will lose to Penn State and Iowa

Penn State will beat Wisky and lose at East Lansing

Michigan will roll at Indiana next week and beat OSU to take the Big Ten title.

3 way Co champions and Michigan will win it due to head-to-head records.

I'll come with my weekly picks later in the week. I noticed I went 4 for 5 last week. I put money on 2 of the games and also the MU vs KU game, so it was a pretty good week for me.

May 10, 2002
WOW BAMMER GIVING CAL CREDIT, USC IS NOT PLAYING LIKE THEY COULD, SO DONT BE SURPRISED IF CAL DID UPSET THEM, ALL DEPENDS HOW CALS QB PLAYS.

Aug 20, 2004
techn9nehq said:
Big Ten...Awful?? Serious?

Michigan is a last second field goal against Minny from being in a 4-way tie for first place.....at 4-1 in conf. no less!!!

Here is how the rest of the season will play out....

Wisky will lose to Penn State and Iowa

Penn State will beat Wisky and lose at East Lansing

Michigan will roll at Indiana next week and beat OSU to take the Big Ten title.

3 way Co champions and Michigan will win it due to head-to-head records.

I'll come with my weekly picks later in the week. I noticed I went 4 for 5 last week. I put money on 2 of the games and also the MU vs KU game, so it was a pretty good week for me.
Right on tech...i only do it for braggin rights though...

ANd who woulda thought KU could pull that one uot of thier asses???Im tellin ya...KUs defense is savage...

Thats quite the Big-10 scenario...and if it goes through for you...ill sport any sig youd like till the end of the NCAA football season...just for shits and giggles...

May 15, 2002
I know most people have bet their money already but here are some angles:

G Tech is 5-8 ATS vs Wake since 91
Home team is 9-2 ATS in last 9
Wake is 2-9 ATS before a bye

Cal is 10-4-1 ATS after the bye since 87
Cal is 2-8 SU and ATS vs Ore since 92
Ducks are 11-3 ATS after a bye in last 14

MIA/VT Favorite is 2-8 ATS in last 10
VT is 7-3 SU and 8-2 ATS vs MIA since 95

PSU is 2-8 ATS last 10 before a bye
PSU is 2-6 ATS since joining big 10
Wisc is 3-1 SU and ATS when visiting State College

Good luck to all the gamblers on saturday

Aug 20, 2004
BAMMER said:
Well kiddo,let me help you out here.That first game is boring,so I won't respond to that...just like Reggie Ball has yet to respond to his high school acclaim.

I'm going with Cal in the next game.Oregon has'nt played good defense since....well,they have never had a good defense.Cal will run the ball at will on them,and take all the pressure off of Ayoob.They will test Oregon with a few deep balls,which has always caused them problems.Oregon without Clemen is gonna be ugly.The Spread offense rely's on timing,and I don't think(brotha from cali??? RS Soph???braindead???)is ready for Cal's athletic corners.Cal will rush for 225+
Cal 37 - Ore 24

Miami #5...lol,They have no offense,and VT's D is vicious.VT will block a punt for a TD AND WIN
VT 10 -MIA 3

The Big10 is nearly as awful as the BIG12,but here we go....I'm goin with my boy Barry Alvarez,and my favorite back in NCAA,Calhoun... to upset Penn St. in Happy Valley
Wisc 28 - Penn St. 27
Good call on that Cal/UO game Bam... :rolleyes:

And right now at half...its Miami 10 VT 0...HMMMM....

Also wow...you Badgers got TOASTED by Penn St...OUCH!!!!!!!!

The Guru???I dont know bro...youre leakin!!!