Week 1 KODOGG vs. Bayzhe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
this is the funniest shit i seen in a minute

damn son... i just got one question...

WHAT THE FUCK DO YALL BASE YOUR VOTES ON!?!?!?!?

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

yall must be blind or some shit...

but, its all good...

i aint out of this yet...

Jun 9, 2002
bitch, i aint beefin with anyone... do i sound mad?

was i not laughing at the situation?

if i was beefing i would have named names...

it was a question... i thought it relevant to the situation...

oh, and if you read the end of the statement...

its on a positive note... im still in this... i aint mad... so ummm... yeah... im boutta shit on someone else... i felt i did enough to beat you... but, i guess the people held me to a higher standard than you... trust me... i dont usually half ass my shit... and when i do, i usually dont lose... feel blessed and privaledged...

peace and health

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Big ego you got there buddy.. Like I said.. Chill.. You sound like your about to kill yourself or do somethin stupid like that.. So jus step back 'n take a breath, aight? You lost.. Fair 'n square..

Jun 9, 2002
what are you talkin about? do you know how to read? i said i wasn't mad about the shit, i aint got an ego, i just know im good and i know im probably held to a higher standard...

"I'm not conceited I'm convinced"--Copywrite 78

the people who voted said they thought i half-assed my shit, and you dont post here much, so people didn't know what to expect from you... dont get shit twisted... i never said i was upset, i just thought it was funny... i hope your dumb ass gets the hint this time, i feel this is really pointless... i never said i didnt lose fair and square, i did... the eyes have it, look at the votes... i was simply asking what they were based on...

AND i also said i was looking forward to next round... you get the picture now man? i was never bitching, i just wanted some clarification... i mean, i lost by one vote... i aint too mad, this is the internet, and trust me, the demographic at this site is small... so im not worried man...

dont speak to me like a child if you dont know what the fuck you are talking about... simple as that, i have no quarrel or beef with you, im just letting you know how it is here in the real world...

and if you take this the right way, you'll realize you were wrong and feel it and grow from it...

but, if you take it the wrong way youll bitch and complain at me and think im beefin and shit and you or me wont get anywhere...

like i said before...

peace and health

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
hmm.. good battle to the both of you.. bayzhe you did half-ass your shit from what i've seen you come with before. but its all good, tear it up in the loser bracket and dont come soft like you did here.. once again good shit to you both.. i'm out.. 1