weed weed weed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
Justin said:
Trick420 said:
i smoke blunts before i go to work, during lunch, and all night long.

THATS A DAMN SHAME... IF THATS NOT BEING HOOKED I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS...
feel sorry for people drinkin pop like crazy, smoke ciggs, or anything else people do everyday all time.

some days i'll go all day with out smokin and i'm not twitchin and shit.

so its a shame that your so closed minded.

Feb 23, 2003
Trick420 said:
feel sorry for people drinkin pop like crazy, smoke ciggs, or anything else people do everyday all time.

some days i'll go all day with out smokin and i'm not twitchin and shit.

so its a shame that your so closed minded.

IF I WAS REALLY CLOSED MINDED I WOULD BE HIGH RIGHT NOW TRYING TO ESCAPE DAY TO DAY LIFE.. I AM JUST ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW THAT SEES THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF A BLUNT WRAP.

Feb 23, 2003
SOAK::GAME said:
rofl @ this ignorant shit...

junkies don't smoke weed and get grades like this homie

i have a story behind these grades, bachelors degrees, and marijuana consumption, but i won't explain that again

I ENCOURAGE THE USE OF MARIJUANA!!

THE ONLY THING YOU PROVED WAS THAT YOU'RE A SMART KID.. TOO BAD YOU THINK WEED GOT YOU THOSE GRADES, AND YOU CALL ME IGNORANT SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT.........

Nov 14, 2002
Justin said:
IF I WAS REALLY CLOSED MINDED I WOULD BE HIGH RIGHT NOW TRYING TO EXCAPE DAY TO DAY LIFE.. I AM JUST ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW THAT SEES THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF A BLUNT WRAP.
Yo man, I don't want to debate with you about this, because it's pointless... I just want to mention that as a drug USER (not addict/abuser) that you're a little misguided, although I appreciate your opinion of things. I actually lean more towards the anti-drug side, because people who are real addicts, are the fuckin' dumbest people I've ever associated with.

Keep up your attitude though man... It' better for ya.

Keep it on the up.

THE ONLY THING YOU PROVED WAS THAT YOUR A SMART KID.. TOO BAD YOU THINK WEED GOT YOU THOSE GRADES, AND YOU CALL ME IGNORANT SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT.........
So the dude was lit up and still got his shit straight, ya know? There's a huge difference between a user and an addict... Like I said though, stay away from the drugs and shit, because that's respectable. All I've got to say though, is that you should keep your opinion to yourself. Just do your own thing. I don't go around this forum talking "Do X, smoke weed, do K"... I keep my shit to myself, and that's why I'm a responsible user.

There ARE responsible users... just keep that in your mind.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Justin said:
THE ONLY THING YOU PROVED WAS THAT YOUR A SMART KID.. TOO BAD YOU THINK WEED GOT YOU THOSE GRADES, AND YOU CALL ME IGNORANT SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT.........
keep this in mind: Albert Einstein was a genius. Guess what? He had FUCKED UP grades in school. Being smart does NOT automatically equate to getting good grades. Taking responsibility does.

Feb 23, 2003
Slither said:
lol... hooked... you crack me up! I respect that you haven't tried it or whatever... I personally like the relaxation.... thass on me... lol... but junkies? You act like it's crack or something!
MIGHT AS WELL BE...

Apr 21, 2003
TheVille31 said:
justin i dont know too many people that are addicted to weed... most can stop if they want to. It just gets some people through the days.
very well put...

you gettin through those days now? :)

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
next time you see me i will probally be high.... "if i aint high im on my way to get high so dont hold me up, please dog dont hold me up"-young quadaffi

Trick---PM me your # so when the next concert is i can get ahold of you guys. Were gonna be matchin blunt after blunt.

Apr 21, 2003
TheVille31 said:
next time you see me i will probally be high.... "if i aint high im on my way to get high so dont hold me up, please dog dont hold me up"-young quadaffi

Trick---PM me your # so when the next concert is i can get ahold of you guys. Were gonna be matchin blunt after blunt.

LOL
DAMN! few months back this guy wouldn't take a hit and was scared we were gonna get in trouble at the concert!!

don't think a concert will be here for awhile which sucks.. you should come down for a weekend or somethin