websites where i can buy tech's old shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2002
wheres some good websites where i can buy techs old shit? i been looking and i cant find shit.. also i wanna hear some snug and skat shit too cant find that anywhere either.. thx.. peace

Sep 7, 2002
They have alot of shit on ebay, you should check it out, and i fount the Big Bad Wolf cd on Amazon for $4 along with the Calm Before The storm for $16, but I think I just got lucky

Jun 23, 2003
MSn9na , when did you get calm before the storm and big bad wolf on amazon. was it recently and what did you search under to find the big bad wolf album cause it aint listed as a tech n9ne selection at all. even if it is out of stock it still lists it.

The only old tech album i can find at a website is celcius. www.friscostreetshow.com has it for 12 bucks and alot of other rare stuff. Im looking for a site that has lejo , skatterman , and all that other rap that is hard to find outside KC. someone needs to setup a store and make some bank. I know people in KC are slangin this stuff on eBay and it is insane to pay 100 bucks for a cd. Im out!

Oct 9, 2002
Yeah eBay is a good place to look for stuff but you have to check back all the time and the prices can get high. www.rasputinmusic.com has the cd's listed but i dont know if anyome ever has received them from there.

Peace

Jan 12, 2003
nope, they told me that they dont have anymore from there. You must have gotten their last supply cuz i tried getting a couple of every single one and all are completely gone now.