Website up and mp3 site up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
fullcircle music website and mp3 site are now up and runnin...The address for the website is www.fullcirclemusic.cjb.net and the mp3 site is www.mp3.com/fullcirclemusic...the website looks like shit right now but it will look alot better real soon (and if u do web designing holla at me)...and if u go to the mp3 site u can hear 2 songs from L.W.(the songs are WAR games and hoe go getta part 1)...go look at the site and help support me,the label, and my artists...also other songs from other FCM artists will be up soon..1

And also be on the look out for the the cd "Articles of War" coming April 2003...:mad:

also thanxs for fixing the link for me..but now the store of the songs..with the song war games, that song song came out sometime early 2000 by skinny pimp on a comp. cd called "Pimp's Back to the Playaz Ball." The hoe go getta song is off the groups 2nd self titled cd that came out in 2000. thats just a little history bout the songs, but on the mp3 site im going to put the history of all the songs i will put on there...i just have to finsh getting all the info about all the songs.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Hoe go getta is straight slumpin......

That beat is chunky as fuck...no joke.

That website needs major work tho...

thanxs for the good word code..and thanxs for support what we tryin to do...but yea i know the site needs hella work but i dont know shit bout doin website so if u know some that can do it holla at me and let me know...and also get the word around bout the mp3 site to other people so they can hear it...

Code: k coo ima send u some out this week...and if u could help me out i could send u a few of them and u can pass them out 2 people.

D-Sane: My bad...Well the group is made up of Myschief, Tantrum, KloseOut, Daynja, Blaze,Dizassta.they are from STL. and they bein together for a few years. With those 2 songs on the mp3 site Daynja did the producing for " Hoe go getta part 1." And for War Games, Skinny Pimp or DJ Squeeky produced that one. With the next cd coming out "Articles of War" blaze did alot of the producing for that one...

yea thats me...i have not seen the real logo he did for me the one on his site is not the real one he did for me he said...but he did some work for me and im bout to get my logo this week for him so i will put it up on here and see what every1 thinks...he also is makin some banners for me so im goin to put that up on here 2...but he does real tight work..