Wear white on may 1st?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
aye my bad if i brought any negative shit too the thread...wasn't my point...but you can clearly see how ignorant and childish ppl are being with their responses...
and TH!ZZ_K!D, i think their wearing white for the reason like how when you wear certain color ribbons it reps like cancer or AIDs and shit like that, its a unity thing...
and to SLICC RICC...their not tryna reclaim L.A., there are some, not many, radio stations in mexico stating that L.A. really is theres, whether they mean it literally, as in it belonging to mexico, or meaning that L.A. is majority hispanic i do not know...

Nov 6, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
Damn,
we always got to have some negativtey
maybe the dude is "handsome" maybe he is "ugly"..
you niggas dont know em, so get off his nuts
and i made this shit to get my shit straight on why people wore "white tee's" to support illeglas.......why white?
i still dont know...
awwwwww lol...................................i jus felt like sayin that :)

Nov 16, 2005
RasputinOnOne said:
...but its hard to sympathise with these mexican "illegals" and some legals who come into OUR country, can't speak a syllable of our language

...so i will not sympathise with these illegals who come here illegally to just one country and cant learn one language...ignorance is bliss
finally, thank you for saying it. straight up.. also, i don't understand why WE should be paying medicare and other government support for illegal citizens when they don't pay taxes in return. it doesn't make sense.

Feb 13, 2006
California Bear said:
my point is you should me ashamed of your self and never call yourself mexican , i hope your seed never grows
I dont call myself mexican...I'm AMERICAN...born and raised...cuz like my dad told me when i was younger..."ya, your mexican and indonesian, but don't ever let anyone tell you your not american, your always american 1st"

Oh ya...CALIFORNIA BEAR...wit people like you representing "mexicans" i wouldnt think twice about denouncing my hispanic backround, but i dont because im proud to be what i am, an american-mexican/dutch-indonesian
and the seed is growin wit a baby on the way...and it will be pride to be an
American-Mexican/dutch-indonesian-Filipino-Guamanian

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
SLICC RICC said:
EVERYONE IN L.A. WEARS EM, TOO!!! SHEEEYIT!!! MY BOYS AND MYSELF STAY WIT A BIG STACK OF COKE WHITE PRO CLUB 3X TALLS, YA FEEL ME??? MY BOY HOOKS ME UP WIT 3 FOR $10... GET MYSELF 9 FOR $25 EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, PLAYA... I WEAR ONE ALMOST EVERY DAY...I DONT GIVE A FUCK, IM GHETTO... CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT...

i need that plug!! 9 for 25??? how can i get that??

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MAN, MY SPOT IN L.A. IS CALLED THE ROADIUM... ITS A SWAP MEET ON REDONDO BEACH BL. BETWEEN VAN NESS BL. AND CRENSHAW BL... I CANT REALLY UNDISCLOSE MY LOCATION IN PITTSBURG, BUT THE PITTSBURG HEADS PROBABLY KNOW WHERE ITS AT... I WILL SAY ITS A CONVENIENCE STORE...

Apr 14, 2003
SLICC RICC said:
EVERYONE IN L.A. WEARS EM, TOO!!! SHEEEYIT!!! MY BOYS AND MYSELF STAY WIT A BIG STACK OF COKE WHITE PRO CLUB 3X TALLS, YA FEEL ME??? MY BOY HOOKS ME UP WIT 3 FOR $10... GET MYSELF 9 FOR $25 EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, PLAYA... I WEAR ONE ALMOST EVERY DAY...I DONT GIVE A FUCK, IM GHETTO... CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT...

9 for $25?? Damn hook it up... I pay $20 for 3 white tall tees man wtf.