Weakest MC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
ive heard alot from the NW...........there are more than a few that are wack......but thatz the same wit just any region........Bay got wack katz, NY got wack katz, Durty South got wack katz.........

on a side note, im diggin Livio........shit im playin one of his kutz this week on the show

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Livio gets a bad rap, if you've heard his newer stuff, it's definately tight. As far as whack people go, there's something I can appreciate from every rapper in the NW, so I can't knock anybody who's put out a CD. That's a lot of hardass work. However, if I had to pick somebody, it would be based on attitude and it would be Swachosiz. I've seen him stir up more shit with people that are actually doing something than anyother hater in the Northwest, so it'd probably be him... even though I heard he's turned over a new leaf, you can't be burning bridges like that.

Oct 21, 2002
diggz dime

diggz dime no disrespect homie but why do u think ure the tightest thing outta the n/w and i aint hear ya album but u steady sayin u the illest dude and this aint no hatered just a question so answer it like that

Apr 25, 2002
LIKE DUDE SAID BEFORE THERE ARE WACK CATS EVERYWHERE...I CANT DECIDE ON THE WORST FROM THE NW REALLY,MOST OF THE CATS I HEAR FROM THERE ARE STRAIGHT....IF I HAD TO CHOOS,IT WOULD PROBABLY BE SOME OF THE ONES THAT POST ON HERE AND RAPTALK.

Apr 14, 2003
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
IF I HAD TO CHOOS,IT WOULD PROBABLY BE SOME OF THE ONES THAT POST ON HERE AND RAPTALK.
I would disagree... I think its the cats that ARENT on here trying to put their name in peoples heads. If you aint tryin, you probably aint tight.

Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
Zilla...I dont think im tha hottest cat in the northwest...I think im top 15..yea...but when i say bar for bar...I mean like..."punchline"style...alot of cats out hurr...r dope...but everyone got different styles...I aint really heard anyone flippin punchez that often...anyway...if u aint heard that cd...u should buy it...alota that soundclick shit is old..but its a couple of newer onez on thurr....anyway...as far as i go...like i said...as of now...I aint the dopest and I dont claim to be...but I try to make every song I make better then my last...so yea...thatswassup

pzzzz