We need your help in a serious fashion!!! Please Read This ASAP!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We have just given the new Cool Nutz single to the radio out here in Portland, and they have started to play it in prime timeslots. I am hoping that you all can start to call and request the song at the radio station here in Portland? With your help, this single can go through the roof. The PD at the station is doing his part to help this joint take off, and we need your help to put this over the top. Here is the info:

Artist: Cool Nutz
Song Title: What You Do
Station: KXJM Jammin 95.5FM
Request Line: 800-378-2795

Please request this song all hours. Tell all of your friends to call and request as well. We really need your help with poppin gthis record off. You won't be mad.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
This is the track that they are excited about, and we really want this to be the one that we push. I appreciate any support that you can lend to the cause. We are trying to push this over the top. One Luv killa. Yeah this number is toll free, and you can call from anywhere in the US. We REALLY need your REAL SUPPORT with this matter.

B

Bosko

Make sure that ya'll keep pushin it at the station. We need to get some love for my boy on the single. Keep callin that station for us. We need your support. Oh yeah, I laced the track with some fire. Oh Boy!!!!!

May 4, 2002
i been callin....i think they got sicka me.....cause they hang up in my face....lol.......cant wait for the day 95.5 or kube 93 starts supportin they own......then maybe we can be on ja-rule status.....