WE NEED TO ALL BUY THESE UPCOMING BAY CD'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
THERE IS NO POINT TO HAVE BAY AREA ARTISTS TRYNA MAKE IT IF WE DON'T BUY SHIT....STRAIGHT UP....THE BAY WILL END HERE AGAIN IF OUR OWN AREA DON'T BOOST THEY SALES PERIOD. FUCK BOOTLEGS....COPIES...WHATEVER...GO BUY THE ALBUM OR WE ALL CAN FORGET ABOUT MAJORS OR WHOEVER ELSE COMING TO SWOOP NIGGAS UP FROM THE BAY. PERIOD. BUY 2 FRONTLINES, QUINN, FEDERATIONS,THE TEAMS, TURF TALKS, AND WHOEVER ELSE IS COMING OUT FROM OUR AREA.

Dec 30, 2003
ALKOHOL said:
THERE IS NO POINT TO HAVE BAY AREA ARTISTS TRYNA MAKE IT IF WE DON'T BUY SHIT....STRAIGHT UP....THE BAY WILL END HERE AGAIN IF OUR OWN AREA DON'T BOOST THEY SALES PERIOD. FUCK BOOTLEGS....COPIES...WHATEVER...GO BUY THE ALBUM OR WE ALL CAN FORGET ABOUT MAJORS OR WHOEVER ELSE COMING TO SWOOP NIGGAS UP FROM THE BAY. PERIOD. BUY 2 FRONTLINES, QUINN, FEDERATIONS,THE TEAMS, TURF TALKS, AND WHOEVER ELSE IS COMING OUT FROM OUR AREA.
finally somebody got some fucking sense.. i totaly agree with u man. i got hella friends that are like "naw ill just download the best song off of it" or "fuck that ill bootleg it" all i do is tell them DONT FUCKIN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BAY NOT BEIN WHERE IT SHOULD BE THEN.... everyone needs to fuckin put out a lil bit of money i mean come on... if u have been listening to a rapper for a long time and hes made fuckin hits that u have went dumb to or just nodded your head to the beat... u can at least buy the fuckin album....... BOOTLEGGERS= :dead:

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im buying the new shit that drops aslong as im feeling it...I will support Team, Frontline(if its droppin), Federation next week!

Apr 7, 2004
not saying just spend your doe on some shit you ain't into. that's a given. Yall know the groups or artists that need those sales. We are almost starting from scratch again out here so we need to really look at that and for all us upcoming artists this time is very crucial.

Mar 29, 2004
We gotta campaign and support each other with out the sells we cant make the bay what we want it to be. Im going to make sure I support Bay artists like I been doin, and hope it makes a change.
Its like the election, if we all dont step up and vote things wont ever change
Peace P

Jun 13, 2002
Amaretto said:
i'm puttin my loot on shit i feel.. not cuz it's from the bay but cuz i feel it.
same here. i'm not focused on buyin shit because its a new release from the Bay or from a certain artist, i'm focused on buyin what sounds good and what doesn't.
but i feel what ya sayin, we need to support.

Dec 5, 2003
Alkohol has the right idea. Many "real niggaz" didn't feel Hammer, but it was Hammer who opened the eyes of the industry thus ushering the "Golden Era" of Bay music. The time has come for the Bay Area to do as other areas in this country already does...SUPPORT THE ARTIST WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO BRING THIS REIGION BACK. Like it or not it Is The Federation, it is The Frontline, Turf Talk, The Team, Balance...these are new names that the have the ability to spark a change in the Bay...Once the door is kicked open then (ofcourse) more will come to reap the the perks of their hard work. The more units these (and of course others) move the larger the scope will be on Bay Area...And I feel people saying "I support what I feel", well if you support the Bay then you will go out and support the artist by buying their albums...

Apr 25, 2002
i think they should do more local shows to get their name out there to the public that isnt too into the bay rap scene like us here on siccness. a lot of these hot artists promote on the radio and do a few club shows (especially 21+). they should hit more high schools and do other shows or something for the younger listeners. back in that "golden era", you would see a lot of rappers hit up your high school or flyers around the hot spots around your area. get your name out there, not everybody listens to the radio and not everybody is old enough to get in those 21+ clubs. i used to save my LUNCH MONEY to pick up them classics from the mid 90s.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Thanks to NorthernRidaz.com we can preview alot of music put out. I don't think dude meant to buy it just to buy it and transfer funds in a circle, but to support bay rap by not bootlegging and actually purchasing the album. Just my opinion, nobody flip out on me now. I agree with Scocious about doing more local shows, I buy at least one or two new cd's at every local show I go to. Hearing shit live then coppin the cd after and bumpin it on the way home is coo.