WE NEED TINTED WINDOWS DONE!! 5 OF US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY BAY AREA, I HAVE A GROUP OF FRIENDS, 5 OF US, THAT WANT TO TINT OUR WINDOWS... IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A TINTING PLACE THAT WILL GIVE US GOOD PRICES, OR A GOOD PLACE TO GO , PLEASE RESPOND

May 11, 2002
Watchout at what percent tint you get, I had 15% limo tint on my ride but got 2 tickets because its too dark. Now I got a lighter tint I forgot what % it is.

May 10, 2002
I think the "legal" limit is like 35%. But that is like barely even tinting your windows and its a waste of money. I had my shit tinted at 20% which was pretty dark, but the cops never harassed me.

May 11, 2002
I guess It was 5% then, I just know I had limo tint and the cops was talking about 15% this and that but I wasnt tryin to pay attention

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ACTUALLY THE LEGAL LAW IS, YOU CAN HAVE ANY WINDOW BEHIND YOU AS DARK AS YOU WANT, BUT ANY WINDOW ON THE SIDE OR FRONT IS ILLEGAL TO HAVE ANY TINT ADDED.... UNLESS YOU HAVE A DOCTORS NOT FOR SOME REASON WHY YOU MUST HAVE THE FRONT WINDOWS TINTED.... I GOT ONE FROM MY DOCTORS, TOLD HIM I HAD A HARD TIME DRIVING, CUZZ THE SUN WAS SO BRIGHT.... YOU SHOULD SEE THE FACE OF THE COP WHEN I SHOW HIM A DOCTORS NOTE... LOL!!! AND HE'S LIKE FUCC!!! THOUGHT I HAD SOMETHIN ON YOU.... LOL!!!

May 17, 2002
We tint Limo all the time, I guess Denver doesnt sweat as bad as Cali, our legal limit for all the way around is 27% but becasue they dont make that most of the time we do 20% tint anyway...Cali must be strict as hell, it says you can only have a 4" visor on front!! Damn, my whole winshield is tinted

May 3, 2002
You serious, koleon?
D-Mak, I think it's for security / "I want to be able to see what you're doing" purposes.
I remember going to Texas a few months ago and everyone (who was "cool") had that mirror-like tint on their cars. I wonder if it glares, and if it does, is it possible for it to cause accidents?