We need more WCM albums screwed and chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
I finally got a copy of West Coast Mafia Screwed and chopped by OG Ron C as well as a copy of Thug Lordz Screwed and chopped by DJ D. Both of them are smashing. C-Bo was DJ Screw's favorite artist, and a lot of screwheads became C-Bo fans from the old gray tapes. Im hoping C-Bo will release more of his stuff Screwed and Chopped cuzz personally I prefer it that way. And you did the right thing by having OG Ron C or DJ D do it, some bay area cats are starting to release their albums screwed and chopped but are hiring some crappy DJs. Big ups on 2 classic albums hooked up properly for Screw fans. Hope to hear more

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i might have to pick up the Thug Lordz Screwed & Chopped.....i've been diggin alot of S&C's tracks from Houston......

May 1, 2003
Yeah it's been kinda quiet from the WCM camp...well from a fans point of view anyway. But for some reason , I think it's the quiet before the storm. A label like WCM doesn't just sit idle...they must be in the lab. At least I hope so. I been bumpin em since the AWOL days , and the beats then were all slumpers...I can't say the same for some of the recent work. I'm hopin the production...beat wise is on point and stop tryna do what everybody else is doin. Just my 2 cent.