WE GOIN DUMB IN HOSPITALS TOO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You got to love his video description:

We go dumb in the hospital too!!!! Im officially the hyphiest mexican in south sac.... I was goin dumb like no one else when i dropped my bottle of dummy juice and decided to jump after it out the van goin like 35 mph.... So dont attempt it....Im not lyin bout seein you in two weeks either...ill be at next function trust me....Cause nigga were im from we like to go dumb!!!!!!!!
What a fucking genius.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when that shit came on, I fuckin spit on the screen....don't nobody in a neckbrace with hella cuts & shit in a gerney say "yadadamean, we part of the hyphy movement".....you need to movement your ass to school.....

when I saw the thread title, I thought of the last time I went to the hospital....I was in the emergency waiting room when all of the sudden I hear some big ass crash.... everyone turns around and sees a big ass delivery truck outside where the ambulances are and this guy comes running in saying "they're chasing me..." then 2 guys come running in after him saying "why you hittin hella people on the freeway blood?" lol, wtf? and they start fighting & throwing chairs at each other....shit was hella entertaining...the funny thing was I wasn't even the person to say it, but some old lady said "Only in oakland...."