We deserve a new lynch video so everyone knows how the WestCoast puts it down.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I think we need another lynch video,shit i watch b.e.t and I see a grip of cats that got videos and they suck.I see peeps that i never herd of and they got a video,I think its about time lynch makes another video.

Apr 25, 2002
TalonZ said:
I think we need another lynch video,shit i watch b.e.t and I see a grip of cats that got videos and they suck.I see peeps that i never herd of and they got a video,I think its about time lynch makes another video.
Who are you? You droppin some real ish. It's about time someone came on here wit some good threads.

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
YEAH ON THE REAL...

THEY SHOULD MAKE A TIGHT ASS MUZIC VIDEO SO THAT THEY CAN GET A GRIP A OF PEEP IN THERE....AND THAT PLAGUE DVD NEEDS TO COME OUT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SOME SAVAGE SHIT TO WATCH....IS LYNCH ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE???...~OUT~

Apr 25, 2002
I heard vamps saying that the plaugue was going to be in the sicc shop a lil later on...i dont think they may of finish the dvd yet...

May 3, 2002
Playboy 7 posted sayin the DVD will be delayed.. but it was being pressed when he typed the message, that was about a couple dayz ago.. hope it comes out real soon..