We are from Russia(You must enter here!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2003
Peace all rappers from the whole world!!!We are two young rappers from
Russia,Khabafovsk,South Port.This hip hop culture is rather developed here.We live in good conditions for it.We began doing rap in 1995 year,
that time we maybe understood nothing in it,but we liked NWA,WestSide,DownSouth,2Pac and WuTangClan,bay area players,spice1,e-40,brothalynchhung,richierich,facemob,souljaslim,clik and many many others.Though we are rather young,we we want to be serious in rap and to do it in our future.Usually we do rap in our homestudio and sometimes we go to the professional studious,but it costs a lot.We try to organize relations with russian rapperz,we manage to do that,and now we want to try to meet in Internet with foreighn
rappers,in order to know the news,to exchange CD,Photos get fun together,an so on.Please do not think that we are simple stupid fans,who want to have advantages among our friens,we understan hiphop and rap,so we want to have friends in it.
I think that is enough for the first letter.Please answer my letters
because it is very important for me.
My e-mail:[email protected]
I am sorry if i had many mistakes in my letter,because i am russian,but i know english rather well
P.S.Maybe we can make projects with you,as you know it is very simple:
we make one topic,read a part of the song and sand you for mixing,or you can send it ti us and we can do the same.
Answer everybody,PEACE!!!