WE ALL KNOW JAMES IS SAYING FAIR WELL TO THE GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HE'S SENDING US A GOOD FAIR WELL WITH A DVD AND BOOK

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE CAN COME UP WITH THAT WOULD MAKE THIS DAM GOOD CARRER A WONDERFUL ENDING FOR ALL THE MANY YEARS OF GETTING US IN THAT MOOD,..OR WHAT EVER HE HAS INFLUANCED US TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER,...

ASIDE FROM A TOUR,..LETS HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS,....

AND BEST OF ALL,..HOW CAN WE SHOW OUR LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIS HARD WORK, AND SACRAFIECES,....CAUSE I REMEBER HE SAID HE FELT HE COULD HAVE SPENT MORE FAMILY TIME,..AND HE WAS TAKING CARE US,...LETS SHOW THE MAN HE'S DUE,...

Sep 14, 2005
HERES AN IDEA...... WE CAN CHIZZLE HIS FACE INTO A MOUNTAIN SOMEWHERE IN VALLEJO.......AND SOONER OR LATER WE CAN ADD BEESH AND SPM.....WHEN THERE TIME COMES. JAY TEE IS A COLD PIECE

Oct 23, 2004
like tha thought but puttin spm in a mountain sumwhere around vallejo wuld b let me c here odd. hes from houston not close 2 vallejo but i like tha idea...personaly i wanna c Beesh Jay Tee n Young Dru do an album. that would b dope, tha smooth flow of beesh tha hustla flow of Jay Tee n tha Hyphy vibe of Dru. n y tha hell not add TL with that...lol.....with all that said Jay Tee as infulanced(sp) my life alot. bin from Vallejo n being poor listening 2 N2DEEP n Latino Velvet was not only an escape....it gave me ideas n motovated me 2 make more money. rite now im livin in spokane messing with a few local labels tryin 2 get sum endz n sum friends along tha way....the only thing we can do is thank Jay Tee 4 everything..........o hell y not.....find sum1 2 paint a wall for Jay Tee n 40 Ounce n put it sum where on like tennesse st. i think there is a long ass wall. i mite b mistaken tho. i no my brother in law new jay tee b4 he was deep n tha game n use 2 kick it with tangarae(sp) n he has a fatty ass drawing of Jay Tee n his living room. well thats my thoughts on it.........good idea 4 a thread slowpoke!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAY HERE'S A BADD ASSES IDEA,...

"UNDER THE INFLUANCE OF THE 40 OUNCE CD"

AND IT HAS ALL THE RAPPERS THAT GREW UP ON JAME'S MUSIC,..
AND HE PERMITS THEM TO DO COVER SONGS OF HIS CATALOG
BUT NOT ONLY WHO WAS RASIED OFF THEM,...BUT ALSO WHO WANNA SHOW TRIBUTE TO HIS CARRER,..SO LIKE YOUNG DRU, B-12, P.S.D., WATER, FROST, CISCO, COOL NUTS, REMIXX, LOFTY AND THE MANY OTHERS THAT RESPECT JAME'S ART,....

I WOULD NOT ONLY LIKE THE FANS FEED BACK,..BUT ALSO YOURS JAMES
I KNOW THIS IS NOT IN THE GAME PLAN,...BUT COULD IT WORK OUT?
AND THANKS FOR GIVING US YOUR BEST EVERY SHOW (EVEN THO I NEVER BEEN BLESSED TO SEE THE LIVE SHOW BUT HOPE I CAN SEE IT IN YAKIMA IF AND WHEN IT GOES DOWN UP HERE) AND RELAESES

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
slowpoke got a good idea. the cover songs project sounds dope. i'd like to do a jay tee cover. maybe i could do " howda" or " we run this whole thang" . i already remade that lil beat for the fun of it because it mobbs hella hard! another one i'd like to do is " so cold" or " aww naw" fuck ! jay tee got toooo many classics under his belt

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
"awwwwww naw could it be,....jay tee the player of the centriy!!"

man thats the liquid!!!!!!!!!,....and your right he's got so many classics,...

i dont know if this will come out with the retirement,..but maybe if he could do it for his 1st, 5th,10th year anaversey or something like that of 40 ounce records,..

just an idea jaytee?

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I was just joking about retiring, I make way too much paper to give this up. How many people can lay on their stomach for 2 hours a night, drink $30 - $40 bottles of their favorite liquor, write about your life experiences, and get paid for it? Do this 12 days in a row and you got an album. I was laughing at myself tonight as I was in Raleys trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. I buy drinks based upon what kind of song I have to write. If it's murder = Tequila. Bumping Bitches = Gin & Grapefruit. Hustlin Hard = Olde English. Struggling Song = Tecate or Coronas. Club Song = Higher Priced Gin & Cranberry. Jay Tee - How The Game Go is next, Latino Velvet - El Campo, after that.......

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
oooooooooooh fuck!!!!!!

i got got!!!!!!!

mac dam it you james,....got me good too

man with my humor and my set up's i never saw this one coming,....

i guess they call me slow for a reason tho,...hahahahahahahahaha

well dig it,..whats your feed back for a tribute cd of people covering your songs?,...you know to celabrate your carrer type of thing?
lets see,..aint it about 2008 or 09 gonna be like 20 years of jaytee?
what do you think of this concept?

when coming up with my comedy set,..i never came up with formula as such
but i dont think i'll use alc....but maybe foods?

baging on someones mom=fried foods
drug jokes=nyqil and musterd packets
mexican humor=raspa's con zizurp
jokes about how i love big girls=dexatrim and green tea
politcal jokes=bbq (texas sauce) and a half loaf of bread
jokes about my youth=now and laters floating in koolaid
sex jokes=fish tacos and grape flavored dental dams

i'ma try this chit out,...thanks for the insperatrion jay,...
also too peep your pm,..i have a question for you ?

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Playa Jay Tee said:
I was just joking about retiring, I make way too much paper to give this up. How many people can lay on their stomach for 2 hours a night, drink $30 - $40 bottles of their favorite liquor, write about your life experiences, and get paid for it? Do this 12 days in a row and you got an album. I was laughing at myself tonight as I was in Raleys trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. I buy drinks based upon what kind of song I have to write. If it's murder = Tequila. Bumping Bitches = Gin & Grapefruit. Hustlin Hard = Olde English. Struggling Song = Tecate or Coronas. Club Song = Higher Priced Gin & Cranberry. Jay Tee - How The Game Go is next, Latino Velvet - El Campo, after that.......
hell yea!

Dec 11, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:

.. I'm down for some new "Gin & Cranberry"... maybe a splash of "Tequila"...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
good to hear you ain't really hanging it up, been a fan for a long time

you need to write a song about fighting a DUI, I just got one of those bitches and that shit is not cool