WE ALL HUNGRY-BANE THE TERRIBLE FEAT MR D-SANE & SKUNT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Any way I can get this cut in mp3 format? Also I'd like that "Roll Up" song in mp3 too if it's available.....Bane you need to drop your album already homie, those two cuts are off the fuckin' radar......lace me.....

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
After hundreds of searches not knowin what programs to look for, i finally got that 'We All Hungry' cut out tha mix.. If its cool with Bane & or D-Sane Ill post it up

and I'm sure EW ain't puttin his shows up so folks like me can chop em down..but shit i couldnt resist, Ive wanted to hear this since bane first posted about it!

Apr 25, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
im about to drop the cd real soon, its all done just need to talk to D about finishing up the artwork when he isnt busy and ill be sending it off to get pressed, so have no fear!
Good news....sounds like some heated material....

Apr 25, 2002
SLOW rhythm said:
After hundreds of searches not knowin what programs to look for, i finally got that 'We All Hungry' cut out tha mix.. If its cool with Bane & or D-Sane Ill post it up

and I'm sure EW ain't puttin his shows up so folks like me can chop em down..but shit i couldnt resist, Ive wanted to hear this since bane first posted about it!
That's awesome, I've been looking for a program like that forever. Not so I can chop the Reaper Radio show (which was awesome and I love how it was in mp3 format, thanks EW), b/c the program I have right now won't chop anything that's more than 7 minutes and there are some awesome hidden tracks on CDs I have that I need to chop but just have never had the capability to. One that comes to mind is "Real Estate" off of the C.I. album.

Where can I download whatever program that is????

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
xpanther206 said:
.....the program I have right now won't chop anything that's more than 7 minutes and there are some awesome hidden tracks on CDs I have that I need to chop but just have never had the capability to. One that comes to mind is "Real Estate" off of the C.I. album.

Where can I download whatever program that is????
first off, im gonna ask that you guyz not chop up the show.........itz gonna discourage artists from giving new unheard music.......i love that you guyz are feelin the track though

@panther-the program you need is called "Cool Edit Pro 2.0".......you can get a bootleg copy of the program on www.wedontpromotebootlegsonthissite.com

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
EvilWayz said:
first off, im gonna ask that you guyz not chop up the show.........itz gonna discourage artists from giving new unheard music
forsur Edub you got my word on that.. with it bein one of a kind, not willin to let R.R slip off tha air

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
EvilWayz said:
@panther-the program you need is called "Cool Edit Pro 2.0".......

Adobe actually bought out Syntrillium Software's "Cool Edit Pro", so its Adobe Audition now, I'm not sure if CEP2.0 is even still out there. So if you can't find it thats why, look for Adobe Audition, it's the exact same program.

Apr 25, 2002
Wow this cut is hot, amazing beat and solid verses from all 3 and I liked the Killa Tay sample. Outstanding work, I think this will be the Washington Basketball Tourney theme song.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I just downloaded the track....The beat is cooh, a couple sounds I don't like, but it's still tight...bane, nice verse, first time i've heard you as well, came with heat. D's verse was cooh, but honestly not my favorite from him. skunt's verse was pretty tight, but again, not my favorite....But overall it's a tight song.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
To each his own. I liked it, but there were some sounds that I thought were annoying...Just my personal preference. *Waits for someone to say I'm hatin'* lol....