We active N we Function Video -Salineros

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man, I can't take the wheelchair dude seriously.

seriously.

No disrespect to handicapped people at all, my sister is handicapped & one of my best friends who got killed in 06 was in a wheelchair..... but neither of them were or are rappin gangsters talkin about being active either while making their chair dance.

I feel embarrassed for the guy any time I see him in videos.

....like the one where the homie Oso was with them in SF by the Mac Dre mural talkin grimey about Drake...... Drake? LOL

OK.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't get it either. In no way do I mean any disrespect, but I think dude can rap, and if he makes beats he should just stick to writing and producing music for his camp.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

seriously.

No disrespect to handicapped people at all, my sister is handicapped & one of my best friends who got killed in 06 was in a wheelchair..... but neither of them were or are rappin gangsters talkin about being active either while making their chair dance.

....like the one where the homie Oso was with them in SF by the Mac Dre mural talkin grimey about Drake...... Drake? LOL

OK.
I agree

OK.
this came to mind lol

Oct 3, 2006

seriously.

OK.
lol, which video was that bro?