WcMalice vs Syke OC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
10 bars for you homie......hope you can hang......

You know what, fuck it I aint even got the seconds-to-waste/
I seen your feedback before, cuzz all you gettin from Malice is techs-in-the face/
I'm wreckin-the-place you call home before disposin-of-bodies/
Leave any survivors stayin at hotels, until they see me and become frozen-in-lobbies/
I'm that intimidating type nigga-in-person, leave your brow covered in persperation/
No remorse when it's my bids-that-I'm-servin, carried out in white sheets, cuz your hearst-is-waitin/
Faggots......I'm first-to-shake-em, leave you sufferin from shaken-baby-syndrome/
Put this motherfucker blind floded against the wall, and then takin-aim-at-his-dome/
You lucky to even be allowed in my thread, so just take this shit as a learning opportunity/
Cuz I dont take shit from kids mixed up in the head, you better grow some titties if you wanna get-through-to-me/

Mar 17, 2003
fuck dub c malice/homie actin like he big/you the one tossin' salads not the bitches on yo sig/sad thing is/you cant see me/ill leave yo ass in flakes and surrounded by orange like a box of fuckin wheaties/my games so smooth/ive been bustin cherrys when u were bustin mc hammer moves/you pretend you got game/son ill leave you callases like i took the dub and m out yo name/homie dont wanna battle/ever since gary payton got traded no one gives a fuck about seatle/and its a shame/talkin bout point blank u need to practice on yo aim/you the wackest/ ill leave u strapped to a mattress with yo dame/if u wanna wreck the place i call home/wreck all of northern cali/damn with your rhymes i coulda sworn your name was raffi/

A

All Out HOGG

Syke came raw...He gets the vote

Malice needed to take more direct hits on syke