WCM on rap City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I'd love to see Tigga shit his pants, havin some reallas from the West Coast on there.

I was going through a videotape and ran across some parts that I taped from Rap City when 40 was on there with A-1 and Al Kapone. 40 was rappin in one part and Tigga was jockin so bad, I wish 40 would'a bitch slapped him.

Feb 8, 2003
Mak-X said:
I'd love to see Tigga shit his pants, havin some reallas from the West Coast on there.

I was going through a videotape and ran across some parts that I taped from Rap City when 40 was on there with A-1 and Al Kapone. 40 was rappin in one part and Tigga was jockin so bad, I wish 40 would'a bitch slapped him.

E40 been on there numerous times. Mc Eiht also.

Apr 25, 2002
@ Mujahid

Are you judging cuzz just from tv? I hate to see how you talk about yo own homies. You prolly never even met him and the industry loves TIGGA so he must be doing something right. STOP HATING on the next man's shine

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Just cuz tigga is commercial and on tv dont mean hes fake. Do you think he even has any control about who gets on the show? I bet he try to get locals and shit on but its like this.

Tigga: I got some people who have skills on the mic
Network: Do you want to keep your job?
Tigga: Yea
Network: Shut up then

Feb 8, 2003
Sneak said:
Just cuz tigga is commercial and on tv dont mean hes fake. Do you think he even has any control about who gets on the show? I bet he try to get locals and shit on but its like this.

Tigga: I got some people who have skills on the mic
Network: Do you want to keep your job?
Tigga: Yea
Network: Shut up then

Thats the damn truth!!!!!!!
Cats got to remember when you make it out the gutter to bigger and better things you got to put away that Ignorant Street Mentality. Entertainment is a business you gotta conduct yourself like a business man or you won't last. You can't go in no head executive of a network's office make threats and expect them to do a show the way you want.