WCM BAC ON LINE...HAD WREC ON WAY TO ATL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
WE FLIPPED 7 TIMES IN MY EXPEDITON, THREE PEOPLE IN CAR ME , HEMALAYA (CAMERA MAN), KD (WCM A&R)".. KD DRIVIN IM TRYIN TO GET NAP. TIRE BLOW OUT DOIN 75 MPH (ford?s?) LOSE CONTROL OVA WE GO. JUS GOT NEW LAPTOP OTHER ONE WAS SMASHED. EVERY ONE LIVED SO ITS ALL GOOD. FEW BROKEN BONES , FEW RIBS, WHIPLASH, ETC.. BUT ALL IN ONE PIECE... BO WAS FOLLOWING IN HIS NEW 96 IMPALA, ON 22, YOUNG MEEK WAS FOLLOWING IN WRAPPED VAN....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
glad to hear ya made it out ok...

i had a blowout on the passenger side front tire goin about 90mph and amazingly I didnt go outta control.. i think an angel was lookin out for us.

itz a scary thang

May 27, 2002
its a good thing everyone was fine....wouldnt have gotten to taste the success from this album

t-po.....yall are touring now (obviously) who is all with you on this tour?

May 10, 2002
Good to hear everyone's alright!! 1st and foremost...

I got in a wreck last week and it wasn't half as bad as the one you got in but was still enough to shake me up a bit. It was terrible when it happened but when it's all in prospective and everyone is generally alright, you can actually get a positive outlook on things. Keep it movin... Grant Theft

M

MURDA_MINDED

7 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!......FUCK.......GOOD THING YOU STILL ALIVE HOMIE.....COUNT'EM.........IM OUTRO