WC-GUILTY BY AFFILIATION(ANYONE GOT IT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2007
AS OF NOW MY FAVORITE TRACK IS "DODGEBALL" WITH BUTCH CASSIDY AND SNOOP. IT'S A SOLID ALBUM. THE ONLY TRACK I'M HAVING HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO IS "GANG INJUNCTIONS". I CAN'T GET USED TO THE BEAT.

Sep 8, 2005
Just heard the album this week and WC brought that straight to the street feel on this album add that with some of his crazy lines equals a banging album. Everybody out there saying their missing real West Coast albums should pick this up.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
mrbolo said:
WC is always tight on the mic, so what's up with mack 10-He wasn't even mention. Do they got beef or what.
from the recent dubcnn interview:

"Dubcnn: Have you spoken to Mack 10 lately?

Nah, I ain’t hollered at Mack 10! But ain't no love lost on my end, ain't no love lost! Niggas just doing their own thing. ..."

Apr 26, 2006
This album is actually pretty good. Good thing it gots that classic WestCoast sound for the most part. I still can't stand beats like in the songs "If You See A Bad Bitch," "Addicted To It," "Look At Me" $hit like that is wack IMHO.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
TRAJIK1 said:
WHY?

And Cube's still dope, who gives a shit if he makin kids movies, music and movies are forms of entertainment, your favorite rapper aint shootin like he say he is.
really good point bout my kids movie crack, ill take that back but hes still washed up in my opinion.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BOOBOO619 said:
This album is actually pretty good. Good thing it gots that classic WestCoast sound for the most part. I still can't stand beats like in the songs "If You See A Bad Bitch," "Addicted To It," "Look At Me" $hit like that is wack IMHO.
You gonna love this knok album booboo