WAZ UP 2 ALL THE SAC TOWN HOMIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
NORTH HIGHLANDS
NORTH SACRA
SAC SACRA
WEST SACRA
WAZ THE DEAL HOLLA WAZ CRACKIN
MUCH LOVE TO THE HOMIE LATERZ
ALYSSA AKA FREXS AKA COCA
NORTH HIGHLANDS ON MINE

Oct 12, 2003
YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT WE BARLEY GOT RID OF SOME NETBANGING FAG THAT CLAIMED HE WAS FROM SACRA, AND YOU SHOW UP ONE DAY LATER. THATS WHY THE HOMIES ARE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT YOU

ANYWAYS PEACE

Jan 21, 2004
like i said in that other thread...if this is enelos aka sacking then he stooped to a whole new level of phonyness actin like a female........

Jan 21, 2004
DeathByPapercuts said:
^MMMMM...... ASSSSSS........ WEREINT THERE SPOUS TO BE SOME PIX HOMIE? AN WHAT HAPPED SOME ONE CAME ON HERE SAYIN U DIED OR WERE DIEIN OR SICK OR SUMTHIN... U OK BRO?

i was 51.50'd an goin through personal problems which im still goin through but im around for now....as far as pix go...ask Melly Mel what happened wit them since they were of her....lol..... :dead:

pserx4 said:
them fools were bitches and hos or should i say a bitch and a ho :angry:

TRUE!!!!

Apr 24, 2004
Hey homegirl

FREXS24 said:
NO THIS IN ALYSSA AKA FREXS AKA COCA FROM NORTH HIGHLANDS HOME BOY
SACRA ALL DAY LATERZ
Hey just to let you know motherfuckin levas on this shit like to hate on the homies 4rm sacra there just a bunch of shit talking computer bangin levaz you feel and ill bet you that they are gonna try to get you banned and thats on Downtown Sacra.

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
sacking916 said:
Hey just to let you know motherfuckin levas on this shit like to hate on the homies 4rm sacra there just a bunch of shit talking computer bangin levaz you feel and ill bet you that they are gonna try to get you banned and thats on Downtown Sacra.
i'm from sacra and no one hates on me homey.....they hate on net bangers...get it straight

May 14, 2004
sacking916 said:
fuck a leva hatin on homie from sac we strong and we down and if i die on this streets fuck it ill die repping sac so fuck all haters and9-1-6 till i die bitches

May 14, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
Yall got lit and flashed over some shit.

I dont think that was "los/sacking", but a actual different person that y'all just scared off. Haha.
FUCK THIS HATER THIS IS SAC TOWN ON MINE CUZZ THIS IS BROWN PRIDE NOT WHITE PRIDE LOC SO FUCK U AND URE BLOCK BITCH AND IF U LOOKING FOR AN ASS BEATING WHAT IS IT HOMIE ILL SHOOT U THE CELLY AND WECAN TALK FACE TO FACE THATS ON THE 9-1-6