WAY OFF TOPIC: CHICAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yo Dena, do me a HUGE favor let me know when your coming down? I don't know if you have extra money to spare but if you live near 7th Heaven could you pick me up some copies of The Worst and CBTS? Let me know. As for what to do in Chicago. Do you want to know just clubs or like tourist attractions? I will start out with clubs. For clubbin I would go to Division Street especially on the weekend it gets pretty fucking crazy over there since there is like 5 or 6 clubs in a row. I will find out some good dance clubs for you because I don't dance and I completely dislike that kind of music. For shopping you can go on Michigan Avenue which has all the real nice stores such as Chanel, Versace, Prada and all that kind of crap. Like 20 mins outside of the city there is Woodfield mall. It is fucking huge. It has the most stores in America for a shopping mall. The mall of America is only bigger because they have a rollercoaster. You can pretty much find anything and everything at woodfield that isn't on Michigan Ave. Uhhh, I don't eally know what you guys are looking to do so let me know and I will get back to you. I will find out some more clubs for you since I'm sure you want to hit up those. Get back to me about the cd's though.

Jan 7, 2003
I will be down November 5th thru the 7th...And yes I will get those from 7th Heaven for you...promise...

I am definetly looking into the hip hop clubs...dont do the tecNO shit...mixed clubs and places like that...I know about Navy Peir...and of course the shops on Michigan Ave...you know...but for shopping you pretty much covered that by the mall...I'm sure we wont leave Michigan ave for that ha!!!

But I am also looking for things to see and do during the day...fun tourist things...

we are staying at Hotel 71...I believe as of now...so things around downtown...Is downtown the same thing as the loop? Just curious...thanks for getting back with me...guess you really do hate sending texts from your phone...ha!!! I am baaad about texting...

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah, that shit drives me crazy. The loop is the same as downtown. As far as hip hop clubs I will find out. I doubt there is any true hip hop clubs but I can find out some that play some hip hop. Would you be able to pick me up 3 copies of both CBTS and The Worst? That would be 6 cd's which would be around $100. If not that is alright I can get it from someone else. As far as what to do during the day. You could go to the Sears Tower, John Hancock, or the Water Tower. Navy Pier is always pretty cool. We also have a bunch of Museums and crap like that which I haven't been to since I was like 5. We have the Art Museum and Science and Industry. They just built Millenium Park which I heard was pretty crazy. Tons of crap. I will try to find a good website that shows everything to do.

Jan 7, 2003
I dont know about bringing 6 with me, unless you want to send me the money first...like fedx or something...maybe if I wasnt going on vacation...so i can do that for you any time...I can also overnite them to you through Fed Ex anytime...so if you cant get anyone else to do it, that will always be any option...
What is the water tower? or mill. park? I have been to Navy Pier...it was nice...
thanks...