Wax and Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I can't open that post to see what the beef is.... What A Wax say now? I'm starting not to like that dude he talks so much shit. I was a fan of his music when he was fucking with Woodie and even before that with concepts and contridictions or what ever it's called now he's been a skinny douche. From Pittsburg with a Bompton hat claiming blood from the Bay Area calling everybody on earth a snitch. Why doesn't he just keep his beefs private make music and handle those other issues on the under
Because thats not how it works, dummy.

Use your noodle... You can't get taught something via siccness.net/vb so if you don't know, you're a don't know & should ask someone who does know.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
A wax tryna.pull mozzy into.the bullshit with Hus but mozzy FAM is wax good folks so shit may have got shut down...ppl figure Cuz two rappers on track together mean they fuck with each other but common sense will tell that ain't true I think wax barking up the wrong tree on this one