wats ur favorite lynch cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
yeaa we could have hear the best lynch album in 2000 dey still had them dark beats but CED is a BITCH.....o well..lynch by inch is Decent

Feb 19, 2003
Personally, SOTS is my favorite, but LOADED and LYNCH BY INCH are both cool once you get used to them. 24 DEEP's cool, but sounds a little dated to me, production-wise. Still a worthwhile buy, though...

The only Lynch CDs that I really couldn't get into were the ones Cedric put out w/ out Lynch's consent (the editing on EBK4 or whatever it's called is so obvious and sloppy it's not funny). The stuff that he's authorized and endorsed himself is cool.

PEACE!

May 24, 2002
loaded sick was shit with some deep dark beats and I NEVER heard E-40 spit like he did on that cd, good stuff........ its also how I got to hear about first degree and ever since then i have been bumping D.E. cds all the time

S

Strykadelic

I gotta go wit' Loaded.SOtS is a classic but I heard that it way to much.But wit' Loaded that shit's that evil gangsta' shit done perfect.Oh yea BornIIDie I'm feelin' that sig.Eric Wright RIP