Wats the most u ever paid for a South cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I know i posted sumting similar on the 916 board, but since particularly South cds seem to go for stupid money on the net.

That Half Dead Organistaion being a case in point ($200 askin price)

I was wondering wats the most you paid or would be willing to pay for a specific cd.

No way im paying more than £30 for 1 cd and even then thats pushing the boat out.

Aug 20, 2002
for Germans it is "cheap" now to buy CD´s in $$$,´cause the $ is lower than ever before...

Here are a few expensive,but in my eyes cheap CD´s I bought, ´cause they are very rare and hard to get OG over here....if I really wanna have them and they are worth it IMO,I don´t care how much to pay,.....dunno why.......Collector-Idiotism!?!?!

Oak Cliff Assasin - A HIT ON DA´HITMAN? 25$
Lock Down Inmates - WUSSUP WIT IT 25$

and YES...finally I´ll own it:

HALF DEAD ORGANIZATION - 60$ -

and that´s the most I ever payed and I will never ever pay that much again....I read a few threads ago it is that expensive because the japanese are making that high offers for it,....hmmmm,....but still better than paying 200$...toooooo much,mayne......

MAK DENIRO!!!30 Pounds??are how much in $$...hmmm,maybe 50??this might be 45€??or did you mean $$??

May 21, 2002
Fruntsch

I live in the UK, yeah i meant 30 pounds,would be about $50 i guess.

I'm with you tho homie,the pound is so strong against the American dollar right now i can buy watever pretty cheap.

Apr 25, 2002
A lot of south stuff goes for a bunch on eBay. I got a PKO - They Scared of a Nigga on eBay right now and I've seen it go for $100. $100 is nothin though, I've seen shit more than that.

Jun 9, 2002
man years ago i wish i woulda known their woulda been a market for these used-rare cds...i use to always see shit like that perfect example is that prone 2 bad dreams..i passed that cd up for like 6.99 three diff times. i always like dpoint blank but the fact it had 7 songs i never gave af uck about it...wish i knew wha ti know now

Jan 23, 2003
^^^^^^^^
Yeah i made that same mistake except i had some rare cds that's worth some grip but i sold dem before i found out how rare they are.......

Prone to Bad Dreams by Point Blank got more than 7 songs on it......