wat sum cd's from atl thatz tight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
im sho dey got alot of tight ish since they blowin up real hard...i heard

lil jon-kings of crunk
usha-confessions
all of ludacris
pastor troyz
too short-married to da game

thats bout it

Feb 8, 2003
DJ Cree : Platinumnized Playas
Killah Kamikaze :One Live
Playboy Tre and Bohagan : Georgia Durt
PSC :In The Streets Vol. 1,2,3
Stat Quo :Mixtapes
Crime Mob
T-Rock : Conspiracy Theory
Birmingham J
Goodie Mob :One Monkey Stops No Show

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
carlos said:
lol too short from atl he waz from atl and came back to atl in like 98...

ummm I don't know where you get your info from but Short was born in LA,Cali. He has family in the ATL and lived down there for a short time when he was young. He was in Oakland by the age of 14 and thats where he started making music. So anyways yeah, Short Dog is a Oakland rapper. Get your facts straight Carlos. Stay up.

Nuttkace

May 9, 2002
UnLieutenant said:
anyway, i heard these guys from big oomp camp are kinda cool
you either being sarcastic.....or you sound like you really ain't know bout them

of course Oomp Camp is tha shit..although they mostly all spread out now....they were runnin shit a few years back....(dj jelly, baby d, intoxicated, hitman sammy sam)

check out oomp camp - we too deep

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i've heard a couple of songs from "lil chopper toy" or whatever baby d's album was called and didn't really feel it that much. but people have kept telling me how tight oomp camp is and that i needed to check them out . so i was just stating what i heard about them.

Jul 6, 2002
UnLieutenant said:
isn't birmingham j from birmingham, alabama?

anyway, i heard these guys from big oomp camp are kinda cool
^ yup Birmingham J is from Da Ham, and Big oomp has been rippin it for the last ten years in tha South. Where y'all been? :siccness: