Wasted talent/gimmicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i think the little jimmy gimmick is wack
Those Little Jimmy t-shirts are getting R-Truth a fat pay check though, dude is 40 years old. A gimmick to sell some t-shirts to the kids to cash out, a few possible US and tag team title runs here and there, not a bad way for a 40 year old vet to go out IMO

UMAGA!

Could have been pushed as a monster heel Champion
I agree, dude should have had the World Championship at least once, getting popped for drugs over and over fucked him though.

I wish the WWE didn't fuck their Cruiserweight division up so bad, especially now with all their TV time to fill, that division would be perfect. There was a time in 2005 when the WWE had Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Billy Kidman, Kid Kash, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Chavo Jr., Spike Dudley, Little Guido aka Nunzio and Hurricane Helms all under contract. That division could have been epic if they cared more about the in ring product

Feb 12, 2012
Lance Storm. His momentum from WCW should of carried over to WWE and he should of been put in fueds with guys like Angle, Benoit, and Jericho. Those would of been classics if the matches were given the proper amount of time and not rushed, 20 min+ minimum. I truly think this guy could of been the next Bret Hart if WWE didnt bury him with the "Boring" bullshit.

Props: InfamousICON
Nov 20, 2007
da jackstrawz(sp?)
super underground rap band from like norway or some shit, they never released their album even though it was doper than fuck and their gimmick was on point. Before boondox these guys were rapping about being scarecrows, super ill shit, i'll try to get their music again, and i'll hook yall up.

Feb 8, 2003
Those Little Jimmy t-shirts are getting R-Truth a fat pay check though, dude is 40 years old. A gimmick to sell some t-shirts to the kids to cash out, a few possible US and tag team title runs here and there, not a bad way for a 40 year old vet to go out IMO

I agree, dude should have had the World Championship at least once, getting popped for drugs over and over fucked him though.

I wish the WWE didn't fuck their Cruiserweight division up so bad, especially now with all their TV time to fill, that division would be perfect. There was a time in 2005 when the WWE had Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Billy Kidman, Kid Kash, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Chavo Jr., Spike Dudley, Little Guido aka Nunzio and Hurricane Helms all under contract. That division could have been epic if they cared more about the in ring product
cruiser weights and the belt is coming back whenever or if they ever finally come out with that wwe network channel.